Muppet Babies Castle

King Prawn

Reaction score
I used to have that, I love it. Sadly my Mum decided to give it away when I was about 7, she thought I had out grown the Muppet's. Little did she know. She did keep the figure for me though.

I don't remember who they were made by but I do know that the Castle was released along with Knight Gonzo, Knight Kermit, King Kermit, a Regular Baby Piggy, Jester Beaker & Wizard Bunsen and apparantly with some kind of Dragon which I don't recall.

Along with the castle a type of Muppet fun fair was released. It was a track set up like a square, with tracks that then came throught the middle, one horisontally and another vertically. Four section were then made up were you'd place some sort of ride, I seem to remember one of those wheels that goes round, A tea cup ride and I don't remember the other two. Anyway it'd come with a train with Baby Animal's face sculpted on the front. you'd then place one of the eight Muppets baby figures it came with (Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rowlf, Piggy, Animal, Scooter & Skeeter) inside the train and the others on the rides as the train passed each ride it would stop and the ride would move (Tea cups would spin etc...).

Unfortunatly I now have neither the fair nor the castle but I do have all the figs minus Knight Gonzo.

King Kermit
Knight Kermit
Piggy
Piggy 2 (one withthe castle the other with the fair)
Kermit
Fozzie
Rowlf
Gonzo
Animal
Bunsen
Beaker
Scooter
Skeeter

I'm terrible with Digital Camera but i'll see what I can do.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes I used to have this! Oh it was fun, I really don't remember a dragon either. I only had the Muppet castle, but Disney did the samething a few years before or so with the Disney castle in which I had both, i also had the Disney Train theme park, my younger brother has a whnie the pooh train, so we made a big park out of all of the set when we were young and played or hours! HOURS! :smile: :zany:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh no wait! now that i looked at the photo I DO remember the dragon and the horse! I forgot about those, I only have night Gonzo, jester Beaker, Wizard Busnen and the reg Piggy from that set now. :sympathy:

That dragon was ugly...it scared me! :eek:

jediX

Reaction score
There was a Disney castle (methinks) that looked EXACTLY like that, just blue. I still have it somewhere...

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Those figures sound very cool - I would have loved to have Muppet Babies figures, I never knew that they made small figures of Skeeter, Bunsen, or Beaker. I would love to see pictures...

beaker

Reaction score
K, so what ya guys are saying...is that they made Muppet baby figures of beaker, bunsen, rowlf, scooter, and skeeter?

*walks outside* ($($#()($)@)$%@*()$)@*($(@)

Ok, that felt better. Does anyone have pictures of these figures? And how in the holy heck did I miss this??? It came ou tin 1989 for goodness sakes, the greatest year ever...grrr... Were these posable?

hey, is that the La Choy Dragon???

jediX

Reaction score
beaker said:
hey, is that the La Choy Dragon???
You know, it kinda DOES look like him, even though it is miscolored and the photos aren't great quality.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yep yep, it was a really cool toy, and yes there was a Disney castle, it was set up just like that MB one is, only it came out a few years or so before hand, it came with mickey mouse figures the mickey train came with Huey Duey and Louie, the three little pigs and Goofy and I think the Disney Castle came with Mickey Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Daisy....but i'm not sure, i'm just recalling the characters that I had, not really who came with each set, lol!

the whinne the Pooh train set had Pooh, Piglet, Eeore,Rabbit, Kanga, Owl, and Tigger.

King Prawn

Reaction score
beaker said:
Ok, that felt better. Does anyone have pictures of these figures? And how in the holy heck did I miss this??? It came ou tin 1989 for goodness sakes, the greatest year ever...grrr... Were these posable?
No the weren't posablethey were made of really hard plastic. If I can learn how to do it and find some time i'll post pics.