Muppet Babies Castle

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I just got the Scooter, Animal, and Knight Kermit today at Merchant Square Mall, my local antique mall, for $5 total. I did a "sold listings" search on eBay, and the Scooter alone sold for $12, so I guess that's a good deal. I'd upload a pic if I knew how to on this site.

Dearth

Reaction score
I have these. Or, more correctly, my wife does. I bought them for her from eBay. I bought three or four incomplete sets for pretty low prices, and then pieced everything together. Here are some shots of the figurines.

These are the ones from the 'Imagination Park' train playset (a revamp of an older Disneyland playset). The backdrop is a modified printout of a Muppet Babies Colorforms set, Nanny is a printed cutout of an image found online, and the wagon came with one of the Muppet Babies Happy Meal toys.

Here are the figurines from the Castle set, except for the identical Piggy. The horsey is another Happy Meal accessory.

I may have a nearly complete Imagination Park set spare, if anyone is interested. I don't think I have pics of it, but here's the older Disneyland version to give you an idea what it was like.

The castle in the background isn't part of it. It's a generic castle of my son's, I just added it to the pic for fun.

Alex

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Love the Bunsen and Beaker toys especially. Bunsen was dangerous enough as a mad scientist, so I can only imagine the tortures he puts Beaker through with the power of the mystic arts at his fingertips:eek::eek::eek: