MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Oh! The...goodness, I'm sorry, it should have been obviously that you wanted the bathroom...to...take a...bath? *frowning* Anyway, I am very good thank you, if only this weather were to stop! I should have been at work and am instead at home spending the day in my slippers rather than working hard at the firm where...--actually, never mind, this weather seems pretty good right now. So, drink?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Uh...so where is the bathroom, exactly?

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: Down the hall, 3rd door to the left.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *awkwardly* I'd really rather not talk about such things with ladies present!...*whistling*

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Thank you, ma'am. *walks down the hall, to the 3rd door on the left, after a few minutes, returns to the attic* Sorry to be a bother, sir, but the toilet seems to be clogged.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *nodding with head towards Grace* I really cannot talk about toilets and such when there is a lady present--...! Wait, what?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: That's fine, sir, just make sure you get that problem corrected at some point in time. *walks out and leaves the house, then returns to the attic after a few minutes* I seem to have forgot my toothbrush. You never know when a good dose of dental hygiene will be necessary.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Uh...no. It's the toothbrush. *hears thunder and sees lightning* It looks like I'll be staying up here for quite awhile. There's a 1 in 600,000 chance of being struck by lighting, and I sure don't want to be that 1. Do you by chance have any water?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: We brought stores up with us for exactly this kind of an emergency. If you're thirsty, we have tea, of course. If you need something to wash out your mouth after teeth-cleaning, we have coke or diet-coke?