Miss Piggy Calender Fan Art

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------
Thanks Ru! :news:

And Delta Shout...wow what a great concept! I love the glasses and the cute little hairbun...she should have pencils sticking out of it!

*humming "Love in the Library"*
-------------------------------------

Delta Shout

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much! I've been grinning like an idiot for days now, thanks to your comments.

I'm so glad you love the pumps Ruahnna! You have no idea how happy you made me, would you believe that on the top of my list of "things I can't draw well" is
1) mouths
2) hands
3) shoes
Although I managed to get away with the first two, I felt I had to draw stylish shoes (and, honestly, with her hot-pink colour scheme, I think Piggy would've refused to pose at the very least if the photographer hadn't gotten a shot of her in heels)

Sorry, Newsie, I thought about changing the chopsticks to pencils, and even attempted it, but they were pretty much unrecognisable at that distance and angle. Come to think of it... do you think if she had a pencil between her teeth, it might work better? Do I think I might be able to accomplish such an acchievement?
Probably not, actually. Maybe in the far future I may attempt it, but I'm happy as it is.

But one thing that doesn't need to be changed is your pic (ooh! nice segue!)
A Freakin' Mazing!
A beautiful depiction of the character and I love the details like the stars on her toenails. And it's all wrapped up in an old-magazine style which is fantastic icing on an already fabulous cake.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------
Thank you!

I'm pondering new art...but I have so many things on my to-do list...
--------------------------------

Slackbot

Reaction score
So late to the party. Ah well, I can freely snarf the leftover 'tato chips and salsa.

This is my first attempt at Miss Piggy, so I apologize for any and all off-modelness, but not for her bikini. I'm a smartASCII, not a fashion designer.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
This is just GRAND! She looks like her old, er, um, former self, the glamorous pig who stole everyone's heart in TMS! I love the classy little heels, the little touches of green everywhere.
Kermit: What little green touches?
Ru: (giving him the squinty eye) Are you being sly Kermit?
Kermit: (guileless and smug) Who, me?
Ru: He likes it, Piggy!
Piggy: What's not to like...?

Kim--come by the room for homemade pumpkin pie! Those nachos are definitely past their prime!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pumpkin pie? Is it fresh?
Hopefully not as fresh as Mickey Rork or Brad Paisley. Sheesh.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
It IS fresh--from my own pumpkin, no less! (And deep dish, to boot!)

(Although why you'd want to kick a pie I do not know!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, me loves the pumpkin pie.
*Brings hot chocolate to the party.