Miss Piggy Calender Fan Art

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I need HELP! Actually I need Art.
Gonzo: Um, Art isn't here right now. Can I help?
Ru: No! Go away, Gonzo! Sheesh!

The Project: I'm asking any of you out there who are artistic, interested or interested in art to post any pictures you'd like of Miss Piggy for her bikini calendar that I referenced (okay, made up) for my fanfic Kermie's Girl. I just thought it would be a fun project for anyone who's artistically inclined (or who is artistic and inclined). Here are:

The Rules:
There aren't any
Any format
Any medium
Any talent (gosh--it's sortof like The Muppet Show!)

and,

The Guidelines (which you should feel free to ignore):
Per the story, Piggy is shooting a bikini calendar not in an exotic locale but in normal, everyday places. Things I've mentioned specifically are: a cafe and/or coffee shop, a grocery store, a dog park (Foo Foo was supposed to be in that one with her), a sidewalk where construction is being done, a bakery, a Court House (specifically the Stanley Mosk Court House* in LA)--but other than that there are absolutely NO RULES. Oh, er, except Kermit is supposed to be "represented" in each picture somehow--a hand on a coffee mug, for example (or a logo on the coffee mug--lol!), a flipper going past with his own shopping cart, flying a kite in the background--what am I, artistic? Figure it out for yourselves!
The only other thing I want to say--and I do want to say it is this--don't be afraid to show Piggy in all her plump perfection. The art and the vision are yours, but please don't skimp on the real deal--Piggy was a superstar with that body, plain and simple.

*There is a specific story reference (not posted yet) to the picture taken at the Stanley Mosk Court House. You do NOT have to follow it or even know about it, but if you'd like more info, you are welcome to "conversate" with me here at MC!

The Explanation:
You don't have to read Kermie's Girl to do this, but if you want to see the idea explained in the story, it's here:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/kermies-girl-ushy-gushy-fanfic.24000/page-37

Under Chapter 82: Running the Gamut and a fuller explanation is given in Chapter 83: The Best-Laid Schemes of Frogs and Men

If you don't want to read it, not to worry. I'll still be interested in what you do!

ilovemusic

Reaction score
Not that I say of myself I draw so good, but I'll make one for you. I always love to make drawings for other people.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Oh! Thank you soooo much! I really appreciate it!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------------------------
The semi-artistic journalist will give it a shot. Intriguing idea...how photo-real do you want it?

-----------------------------------

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I want ANYTHING anybody is willing to send. I can sketch for fashion design, but that's about it. Anything I do in Paint is just sad...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Gathered photo research for a drawing, but it'll take me a few days. Within a week I'll get something to you, Lady Ru, promise! This sounds like an interesting challenge. :news:

Though I know there plenty of others here who can effortlessly kick my skinny yellow butt...in a purely artistic sense of course!
------------------------------

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I'm not good at photorealistic, but this is it: (really bad miss piggy drawing, if you don't like it, I'll make another one)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Oh--it's gorgeous! I love it! Thank you, Ilovemusic!

I love the little see-through cover up--how like Piggy to have a see-through cover up!

And the oh-so-casual tousled hair is just right!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------------------
That is one cute bar babe! I keep getting a beach bar vibe.... :smile:

----------------------------------

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--let me be blunt. I write, I sew and I cook, but I DO NOT draw! (If Piggy's fire hydrant looked like Elmo, my Elmo would look like a fire hydrant.) But fans have a way of making enthusiasm the driving force behind what they want to see. Here are my very amateurish attempts at Piggy calendar art....

I cringe to compare anything I've done with anything done by a REAL artist, but I just wanted to share my girl....