Meet the Muppet Central Staff

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I'm 4 feet and 6 inches tall... er short. Whatever! Nice to see another short person in de house! Although, a license plate I once saw pretty much sums it up for me: O2B5FT. :cry:

And Byron.... I have no recollection of that wretched place called Minne-snow-tah! :mad:

Zero and the pound key, my friend. LOL!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
Although, a license plate I once saw pretty much sums it up for me: O2B5FT.

LOL!!!

Zero and the pound key, my friend. LOL!
LOL!! Zero and the pound key, and a "toothbrush", iffin' ya know what I mean! Sister Byron sure does, eh? :wink: LOL!!

:big_grin:

:crazy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I thought you said Muppet Central WASN'T run by a bunch of monkey writers! :stick_out_tongue:

Just kidding. Pretty neat. I didn't realize everyone was so young. I figured Jamie was at least balding!

Oooooooh, the penguin's back! :zany:

Luke

Reaction score
I actually thought Jamie looked a bit like Scooter ..... he's got the hair !

:wink: <<< looks like Jamie

:eek:

SNLIM

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
Hmmm... I'm 4 feet and 6 inches tall... er short. Whatever! Nice to see another short person in de house! Although, a license plate I once saw pretty much sums it up for me: O2B5FT. :cry:
ah i know the feeling being a gymnast, a senior in high school about to enter college under 5 foot... :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, you wish Scooter had my spikey hair. LOL! :wink: BTW, why would I be balding? :concern: Total weirdness. :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
You'd upset Sarah w/that comment a/b Jamie, Nate. After all, remember that she said Jamie looked goooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!! (I'm inclined to agree, but that's an entirely different matter....)
i need to write a warning to new members:

WARNING! If you say one thing that someone might bring up again, they won't bring it up once...no more like 200 times!

hey.....looks like someone agrees with me!:smile:

Sarah:excited: