Meet the Muppet Central Staff

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, Muppet Central is not run by a gang of monkey writers. Get to know the staff members on our staff page that can be accessed by the link at the bottom of every page or in our help section. Put a face to some of the names you've been seeing around here. :wink:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Hmmmm...

Well this goes against my belief that you are all real-life stick figure people.

My world does not feel the same...

:smile:

But seriously that's really neat and well done!

Luke

Reaction score
Nice graphics work there Jamie, especially on Annika's ..... good to see you resisted the temptation to put Bellhop Pepe in there ! :rolleyes:

So what happened to the monkey writers ? I guess Henson.com pays more huh ?

:zany:

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie,

Guess all this time those pictures you've sent me saying you were a dead ringer for Hayden Christenson were fakes.

Is that really you? I didn't know you were a pubescent little boy. Didn't realize you was sooooooo ugly!

:wink: :smile: (I'm sooo kidding too folks, don't take offense)

Manda:-D

Reaction score
You'd upset Sarah w/that comment a/b Jamie, Nate. After all, remember that she said Jamie looked goooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!! (I'm inclined to agree, but that's an entirely different matter....)
I think it's funny that Cindy looks rather like her avatar....Even wears her hair like it! .....Though, I STILL see Phil as a frog in my head.....

radionate

Reaction score
Jamie knows I love him and am only teasing him.

He knows he's a cutie. He actually never lets me forget it. :mad:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I think it's funny that Cindy looks rather like her avatar....Even wears her hair like it! .....Though, I STILL see Phil as a frog in my head.....
What are you saying???? That Moi looks like a pig?! :mad: That's ok. LOL! I'm used to it.

Ironically Manda, I STILL see Phil as a frog in my head too :eek:

Just kidding, honey.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Actually, Cindy I was talking a/b how your hair in that picture is curled much like Piggy's hair in your avatar!!!
By the way....I once heard you mention you were short....How tall are you? Being only 5 ft, 1 in, myself, I'm curious! (I generally claim fame as being the tiniest person in the room.....)