Meet the Feebles: A sick take on the Muppets

Kiki

Reaction score
I agree with The Shoe Fairy. I'm a fan of those "so bad, it's good" films, actually. XDD I gotta admit, my humour can be a bit vulger, but compared the Meet The Feebles... heh, sheah. :stick_out_tongue:
I actually remember first seeing the cover of this movie at a videoshop.I was about nine or ten and at one stage I actually thought it was a kids movie (boy... was I wrong!).

I personally didn't mind it too much. I don't think it's taking the mickey out of The Muppets, either. I think it's just somebody else other than Jim Henson who happens to acknowledge the fact that puppets can be appealing to adults, too.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
As with the other threads it doesn't matter what people think, but When I saw pics from the film, I thought I would have nightmares for a week, It goes way beyond that! Phill, If you can hear me, Please close this thread!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
As with the other threads it doesn't matter what people think, but When I saw pics from the film, I thought I would have nightmares for a week, It goes way beyond that! Phill, If you can hear me, Please close this thread!
Why not just merge this thread with the many others on the issue? I still like their poster. I'm wondering what images from the film actually gave you nightmares? So you haven't actually seen the film? :confused:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i dont think it should just be closed i understand you dont like it, but other people do, give them the oppurtunity to talk about it

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I'm Sorry....I guess I got way ahead of myself. and BTW how do I Merge with other threads? I remember A link I had on the other thread on the film