Reaction score
Like Yoda, you LOOK!

... yeah, that's right! :embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Like Yoda, you LOOK!

... yeah, that's right! :embarrassed:
That's funny! But seriously, my brother's ears really do resemble Yoda's...:smirk:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Hm... I look like a short green puppet? So... like Kermit? And Bunsen? <snicker> I love twisting things...
No, I'm not really here, yes of course I'm writing a paper on environmental ethics, what does it look like I'm doing?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, Bunsen. :confused: I'm all a quiver!

Or, maybe you look like OSCAR! :grouchy: Or Zoot. :cool: Or Crazy Harry? Green smilies!

Aw, your poor brother. That's unfortunate. I'm sure he'll grow into them, though.

What does it look like you're doing? I don't know what "IT" looks like, but I think we just established that YOU look like a short green puppet.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooooo, don't be doing that. >< He'll go back to Janice. Then I'd have to change my screenname to MrsHoneydew... not nearly as catchy.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You guys are hillarious, I can't believe I was gone for a week! Oh well, it's great to be back.

And no, I'm not here either, I'm with Lisa writing a paper about when my brother(who looks like Yoda) was born on my sixth birthday...:wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
And we're glad you're back. PARTY IN THE DEAD FORUM THREAD! We'll celebrate for your return. (EVERYONE is invited!) Can't wait to see what food you'll bring. As long as it's not milk.

Effralyo

Reaction score
That Announcer ...And the awards of Best Artist...go to Vic Romano![/QUOTE said:
...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry: I envy.:cry: :mad: Seriously. And​
W
h
e
n
G
e
e
w
i
l
i
k
e
r
i
s
n
o
t
l
o
v
e
d
h
e
d
i
e
s

Beauregard

Reaction score
Effy, just becuase you don't win an award, doesn't mean that your artistry is not as loved. Some of Vic's artwork is truely amazing, and so is yours, it is impossible to compare them becuase they are so different, Vics are more sort of styalised and sharp edged, yours are more magical and colorfull. So you are both equel, and really, these awards are only for fun, so, don't be got down by it.

*runs onto stage*

And now I will sing Twinkle Twinkle Little star to the tune of The Magic Roundabout for your amusment.