MC Awards Volume 2: The Ceremony

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Sheesh, I take a day to try to focus on homework, and all of a sudden I've won three more awards!

So, for craziest member, well, thank you for tolerating my insanity... although insanity is fairly normal here... although there really is no such thing as normal... but if there was, insanity would be normal here... <blink> or something like that.

Best teen member, well, I'm not sure I really deserve it. I mean, we've got some awesome teenagers here! Like... um... well, I'll probably leave someone out, so... "we've got some awesome teenagers here, like everyone here who's a teenager!" ...um, maybe that comment fits better with "craziest member"...

And best fan-fic reader, I'll admit, I work at it. I'm on the writing end too, and for those of you who don't know, let me tell you: When you post fanfic, it is absolute TORTURE waiting for someone to reply to it. TORTURE, I tell you! Especially if it's the first chapter of a really long story. I for one can't hold still when I post that first chapter, that's how nervous I get! So I try to read every fanfic, and comment on as many as I can, and tell all our writers how AMAZING they are! Oh, and that reminds me... Beth, Beau, prawncracker, Count, Just J, Effralyo, Beth C, Xerus, and zeldazipple: You all have unfinished fanfics. Go write. And post. And christyb, you have an unfinished MopFam-Fic. You also need to go write. And post. Now. All of you. Go. Write. Post. PLEASE!!!!!

...don't you love how I've suddenly turned an acceptance speech into a nag-fest?

That Announcer

Reaction score
More awards, comin' at ya!

The award of Best TKO Member goes to D'Snowth!

The award of Biggest Elmo Lover goes to furryredmonster!

The award of Biggest Elmo Hater goes to yours truly, That Announcer!

The award for Funniest Fan Fiction goes to Ryan Dosier's "The Revenge of Elmo"!

And the award for Weirdest Fan Fiction goes to Mat B. Regard's "And what is on the other side?"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**hugs D'Snowth and Ta** yay for your awards! And everyone else's! ^_____^

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
The award of Best TKO Member goes to D'Snowth!
(Steps up to podium for award) "Thank you, I always knew I was such a big hit! I would like to thank the little people I stepped on to get here. If it wasn't for me, the other thread killers would be no body's so here's to you guys..."

BEAR

Reaction score
So what do you think, should we go now?

Tutter: No, don't pull a Tom Cruise!!

Okay.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
And best fan-fic reader, I'll admit, I work at it. I'm on the writing end too, and for those of you who don't know, let me tell you: When you post fanfic, it is absolute TORTURE waiting for someone to reply to it. TORTURE, I tell you! Especially if it's the first chapter of a really long story. I for one can't hold still when I post that first chapter, that's how nervous I get! So I try to read every fanfic, and comment on as many as I can, and tell all our writers how AMAZING they are! Oh, and that reminds me... Beth, Beau, prawncracker, Count, Just J, Effralyo, Beth C, Xerus, and zeldazipple: You all have unfinished fanfics. Go write. And post. And christyb, you have an unfinished MopFam-Fic. You also need to go write. And post. Now. All of you. Go. Write. Post. PLEASE!!!!!
I agree with it being torture waiting for somebody to reply to it. Well said.

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
So what do you think, should we go now?

Tutter: No, don't pull a Tom Cruise!!

Okay.
(Or a Jesse Ventura... um, does anybody else remember the Wellstone memorial?)

Yet more awards, and this is the last batch, so be prepared to make your speeches!

The award for Most Serious Fan Fiction goes to another Mat. B Regard tale, "Visions but Only Illusions"!

The award for Fan Fiction that should have a Sequel goes to another Ryan Dosier original, "Muppet High"!

The award of Most Knowledgeable Member goes to Fozzie Bear!

And finally, the coveted Best Member award goes to Beauregard!

Goodnight, everybody! Drive home safe! Hope you had a good time! God bless you! Have your pets spayed and neutered! From New York, everybody, good night!

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
"Klinger my son, I thought you were an atheist?"
(I am, I was doing a parody of what everybody says at the end of their TV shows, concerts, readings, etc.)