Major Muppet Movie news

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Say What?

Originally posted by frogboy4
The Slate of Stars
I don't Know what Luke was thinking about with the whole Goldberg thing. Most of us yanks automatically think of Whoopi when the name Goldberg is mentioned and she has worked with the Muppets before.
Simple Jamie - we don't allow Whoopi Goldberg on TV here aside for science fiction purposes. I don't think she's ever even dared come into the country for promotion. However we are all mad wrestling fans and if we go by the Hulk Hogan cameo - Goldberg isn't that far fetched !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ah. It's just weird because I am quite savvy when it comes to pop culture but haven't heard of this Goldberg dude. But I could have easily missed it, as I have never really understood the sport and appeal of wrestling. To each their own I say.:big_grin:

I just think Whoopi was the logical conclusion to reach here as she has worked with the Muppets twice that I can think of.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Re: Say What?

Originally posted by frogboy4
Clash as Scooter? I'd have to hear it to agree with that, however I do hope they replace Janice and Scooter though!
I dunno if Clash could do a good Scooter, but IMO, he would probably be able to do a great Janice. Notice how Clifford and Janice sound very similar...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's a thought! Somebody bring back Janice pleeeeeeeze