Love Stinks! (Yes, finally a thread for us)

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Here's a 6'6" Amerikan guy if anybody's interested...
Any female Yeti's out there???

Joseph

Reaction score
Love doesnt stink when you find the right person. :smile: And when you do find the right person, everything in life is so much better.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
Love doesnt stink when you find the right person. :smile: And when you do find the right person, everything in life is so much better.
Do you want an *** whooping?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

awwwwwww....

Gonzo

Reaction score
I love love.

:embarrassed:

It's finding it that's the hard part.

Quinnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
joseph wrote: >>>Love doesnt stink when you find the right person. :smile: And when you do find the right person, everything in life is so much better<<<

Oh my! Are you the kid who is just 10? This is one of the most articulated and frankly well said things on the whole subject of love. Thanks man!

beaker

Reaction score
bluedreamer wrote: >>>Oh you pooooooor thing. I just read your other thread, and I thought I was having a bad day! <<<

heh, when I look at the whole story, it is so surreal I myself dont know whether to cry or laugh or just sit in a puddle of my own confusion^_^

>>>I thought I might say this at least - always think of a MUCH worse situation that SOMEONE ELSE is in and it makes you feel soooo much better eg I was just having an all out yucky day and I just read your thread. Made me feel much better! LOL OK maybe a bad <<<

no no, I understand. I think the same way...it puts things into perspective.

.. I hope it gets better for you as I certainly sympathise. 6'4" dutch girl? who needs them? ... plenty of good looking Aussie chicks over here! ... not that I'm interested.<<<

:smile: At this point Im just burned out on the whole concept. But man, thanks for the good words mate! (I picked up some aussie slang from being in the international hostel for a few days)

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
joseph wrote: >>>Love doesnt stink when you find the right person. :smile: And when you do find the right person, everything in life is so much better<<<

Oh my! Are you the kid who is just 10? This is one of the most articulated and frankly well said things on the whole subject of love. Thanks man!

Cory I am Jackie's boyfriend, the famous Joe. Surely you must have heard of me.