Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

balana

Reaction score
Thank you much, and sent!

BTW, from the Sesame Street 2 record, is the closing the only part that's needed? (I'll try to get around to grabbing that one tonight.)

anytimepally

Reaction score
balana said:
BTW, from the Sesame Street 2 record, is the closing the only part that's needed? (I'll try to get around to grabbing that one tonight.)
yes.. everything else we've got.. also, if there's anything you need please ask for it.. I feel kinda bad with you cleaning up "I'm Between," getting Don't Eat the Pictures, and now the closing from SS 2 :stick_out_tongue:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Woah!! Haven't been able to log-in for a while, and the activity on this thread has exploded! :crazy: Balana, thanks so much for your editing expertise and help!

I'd love a copy of the following from someone:

The Bath Story (Ernie and Bert)

All the songs from "Don't Eat the Pictures" in 128.

The closing from SS 2 record (when available)

Eventually, I'll try to get my list up. Sorry I've been delinquent in that. I also still need to get my vinyl of "Sesame Street Sing-Along" transferred to mp3 and will let others know when that's taken care of (may still be a while)

My e-mail: dabauckham@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
I'd love a copy of the following from someone:

The Bath Story (Ernie and Bert)

All the songs from "Don't Eat the Pictures" in 128.
these have been sent! :stick_out_tongue:

balana

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
yes.. everything else we've got.. also, if there's anything you need please ask for it.. I feel kinda bad with you cleaning up "I'm Between," getting Don't Eat the Pictures, and now the closing from SS 2 :stick_out_tongue:
Ah, no worries. I'm glad to get a chance to get some of this stuff into circulation. :smile: Besides, a lot of it I was planning to do for myself anyway. And there's nothing worse than having a recording with one song missing. I did think of a couple more things if anybody's got them, though.

Ernie and Bert - Bert's Nap (Ernie pokes Bert in the stomach and so on to see if Bert's really asleep, and eventually he wakes up.)
Ernie and Bert - Bert Is Sick (Ernie comes in trying to figure out who is sick, and Bert keeps having symptoms as Ernie reads through a book with symptoms in it.)
Ernie - El Patito (Rubber Duckie in Spanish)
The Beetles - Letter B (If anybody has it without Big Bird's introduction and the crowd noise at the beginning.)

All of these are still songs/skits that I took off the old tapes I had, so if any of these aren't in circulation either, let me know. I just figure that if anybody's got copies taken off a CD or something, they'd sound better than a record made into a tape and then made digital off the tape.

anytimepally

Reaction score
balana said:
Ah, no worries. I'm glad to get a chance to get some of this stuff into circulation. :smile: Besides, a lot of it I was planning to do for myself anyway. And there's nothing worse than having a recording with one song missing. I did think of a couple more things if anybody's got them, though.

Ernie and Bert - Bert's Nap (Ernie pokes Bert in the stomach and so on to see if Bert's really asleep, and eventually he wakes up.)
Ernie and Bert - Bert Is Sick (Ernie comes in trying to figure out who is sick, and Bert keeps having symptoms as Ernie reads through a book with symptoms in it.)
Ernie - El Patito (Rubber Duckie in Spanish)
The Beetles - Letter B (If anybody has it without Big Bird's introduction and the crowd noise at the beginning.)

All of these are still songs/skits that I took off the old tapes I had, so if any of these aren't in circulation either, let me know. I just figure that if anybody's got copies taken off a CD or something, they'd sound better than a record made into a tape and then made digital off the tape.
These 3 are on the way!:
Ernie and Bert - Bert's Nap
Ernie and Bert - Bert Is Sick
Ernie - El Patito

I don't have Letter B without Big Bird & the crowd, though