Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

anytimepally

Reaction score
balana said:
I think the transfer off of tape that I did the other day of the SS2 record had the closing. I'll be back up at school sometime this weekend, so I'll see what I can do about getting that cleaned up a little (if I can) and sending it to whoever wants it.

And an update on Don't Eat the Pictures: Transfer went smoothly, and it's now on a CD (as one long track) awaiting transfer, cleanup, splitting, and encoding, which I'll do when I get back to my desktop computer that has speakers larger than crackers (and a sound system that doesn't sound like crackers were put into it). I figure I'll probably split up the entire program, and then also split off the songs (fading in and out and such) separately in addition.

The only thing I wish I had was an ending tagline from the original broadcast that had Big Bird outside the museum posing as a statue, then them zooming in on him and him saying something (I think about museums) that the Disney Channel cut off when I taped it about 10 years ago on VHS. It's on an old beta tape somewhere, but I have no idea where. Anyway, hopefully I'll have something to send mid-late next week.
I have a question.. I have a staticy copy of the song "I'm Between" from Sesame Street, but I have neither the expertise nor equipment to clean it up very well, so I was wondering if I sent you a copy, if you'd consider giving it a shot?.. obviously, there'd be no rush on it or anything, especially seeing how busy you're already going to be.. but I would really appreciate it :halo:

balana

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
I have a question.. I have a staticy copy of the song "I'm Between" from Sesame Street, but I have neither the expertise nor equipment to clean it up very well, so I was wondering if I sent you a copy, if you'd consider giving it a shot?.. obviously, there'd be no rush on it or anything, especially seeing how busy you're already going to be.. but I would really appreciate it :halo:
Sure, I can give it a try! I'm not an expert when it comes to cleaning up audio, but I can see if I can do a little noise reduction on it or something. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
balana i might be able to get you the ending thing of Big Bird acting like a statue. At the moment my parents computer severs are shot and need some new ones. So i can't do any type of DVD or CD's to my parents computer but when i do i'll get a copy of it when i can.

Thanks Randall. When you want more songs just make me another list and i'll send them on their way.

balana

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
balana i might be able to get you the ending thing of Big Bird acting like a statue. At the moment my parents computer severs are shot and need some new ones. So i can't do any type of DVD or CD's to my parents computer but when i do i'll get a copy of it when i can.
That would be awesome! I haven't seen that part of it in years, I just vaguely remember it. I know it was only a short little clip, but it would be awesome to have. (If I ever get a video input card for my computer and make a DVD, presuming I don't get a copy somewhere else by then, I may have to go find the old beta tape for that last little segment.) Glad I finally got around to recording some stuff this break!

While I'm at it, though, I do have a couple requests. They're things that I recorded off of tapes, so I have them if nobody else does (and can send them) but since they're from tapes made from records, I thought I'd see if anybody had cleaner copies.

Ernie and Bert - Listening Game (Ernie blindfolds Bert and makes noises, ends with Cookie Monster coming in and eating things and crashing his motorcycle into a chicken truck)
Ernie, Bert, Grover - Guessing Game (The gang pretends to be animals and Grover guesses, ends with him bringing a bunch of cows through.)
Ernie and Bert - Clink Clank (Song with various noises.)
Ernie and Bert - Ernie's Bathtub (The classic skit of why Ernie calls his bathtub Rosie.)

That's all I can think of without going and listening to the CD again. Also, if any of these are not 'in circulation' around here, let me know and I'll add them to the list of things to record.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know that i've been lookin for "The Bath Story" (Which is the "Ernie's Bathtub") that you mention. I know that Randall has also been looking for it too. So just when you get a change and all i know i wouldn't mind that one that you mentioned. Thanks balana. By the way what's your real name that is if you want to use it. Mine is Kyle.

anytimepally

Reaction score
balana said:
While I'm at it, though, I do have a couple requests. They're things that I recorded off of tapes, so I have them if nobody else does (and can send them) but since they're from tapes made from records, I thought I'd see if anybody had cleaner copies.

Ernie and Bert - Listening Game (Ernie blindfolds Bert and makes noises, ends with Cookie Monster coming in and eating things and crashing his motorcycle into a chicken truck)
Ernie, Bert, Grover - Guessing Game (The gang pretends to be animals and Grover guesses, ends with him bringing a bunch of cows through.)
Ernie and Bert - Clink Clank (Song with various noises.)
Ernie and Bert - Ernie's Bathtub (The classic skit of why Ernie calls his bathtub Rosie.)

That's all I can think of without going and listening to the CD again. Also, if any of these are not 'in circulation' around here, let me know and I'll add them to the list of things to record.
These are all on the way! :sing:

Erine81981 said:
I know that i've been lookin for "The Bath Story" (Which is the "Ernie's Bathtub") that you mention. I know that Randall has also been looking for it too. So just when you get a change and all i know i wouldn't mind that one that you mentioned. Thanks balana. By the way what's your real name that is if you want to use it. Mine is Kyle.
I found a copy of "The Bath Story" a week or so ago and totally forgot you were looking for it as well.. but have no fear.. it's on the way! :cool:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Randall. Your once again the saver of all the Muppet Mp3 thead. Since Vic (Dave) is so busy these days it's always good to have a back up for all of us Muppet music fans.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang! I typed up all my MP3's today, then put the list up on yousendit. Enjoy! Lemme know if anybody wants anything! :big_grin:

anytimepally

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey gang! I typed up all my MP3's today, then put the list up on yousendit. Enjoy! Lemme know if anybody wants anything! :big_grin:
Can I get these please?:
Hoots - It Takes a Street
Scar and the Hyenas - Be Prepared
Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and the Dishes - Be Our Guest
Gaston and the Bar Men - Gaston
Baloo and Mowgli - Bare Necessities

my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com

Thanks! :sing: