Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
does anyone also happen to have jim henson a sesame street celebration? let me know if you do. i would be more than happy to trade for it
*does a jump land into scene* I have it. *theme music plays in the background* I just need your email and i'll send it right to you.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Thanks Erine81981! The Best of the Count didn't seem to work on SS, but I got the Count Counts.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Erine81981! The Best of the Count didn't seem to work on SS, but I got the Count Counts.
Welcome dude. Sorry for the other one but it's here to download on the site. So if you want to download it go right ahead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Worked fine for me and I just downloaded both. Steve, LMK if you want the songs from The Best of :batty: as I have them all.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
Does anybody have the song "Songs" from Elmopalooza, but WITH the inserts of various classic Sesame Street songs? Unfortunately, the one from the soundtrack is a mere Elmo solo (plus kiddy back up). Much appreciated!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anybody have the song "Songs" from Elmopalooza, but WITH the inserts of various classic Sesame Street songs? Unfortunately, the one from the soundtrack is a mere Elmo solo (plus kiddy back up). Much appreciated!
I do! Just need your e-mail!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have many Muppet songs on my Ipod from many Muppet cds including Rowlf the Dog: Ol Brown Ears. So I'm pretty interested in trading I'm looking for probably mostly Frog Prince songs.