Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle!
:sing: By the way, no pressure, but how's that avatar situation comin'?
:wink:

Sorry for the muffin everyone!

vaati64

Reaction score
does anyone happen to have all the songs that dr teeth and the electric mayhem play through out the run of the muppet show/ muppet movies/ muppets tonight?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thank you gentlemen!
:sing: Don't worry about those other songs; I think I know where to get them.
:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Happen to have a secret Electric Mayhem project on the backburner. Need to get the burner cleaned off and stuff taken care of (mostly school related) before returning to it. When I'm ready, I'll contact you to get your information. For the time being, let us know if there are any specific EM songs you'd like. Oh, and they didn't perform on Muppets Tonight, that was a completely different musical houseband.

Hope this helps and have a good night.

vaati64

Reaction score
Yes. Happen to have a secret Electric Mayhem project on the backburner. Need to get the burner cleaned off and stuff taken care of (mostly school related) before returning to it. When I'm ready, I'll contact you to get your information. For the time being, let us know if there are any specific EM songs you'd like. Oh, and they didn't perform on Muppets Tonight, that was a completely different musical houseband.

Hope this helps and have a good night.

thanks a bunch count! i dont think that there are any specific songs that i need right now, though. thanks again!:smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Does anyone have Rocking and Rolling around the World that the Electric Mayhem sing in the Muppets Go To Walt Disney World special. I don't really have that great of a collection so far, sadly some of the songs I was able to download are gone right now. I have the songs Rowlf sings in Ol Brown Ears and a ton of Fraggle Rock songs, but that's cause of the Fraggle Rocking a collection song.

Speaking of Fraggle Rock songs I would also like that one song JR gorg songs in that one episode of Fraggle Rock, even though I have it on DVD the name slips my mind right now. It starts out like Cross my heart and hope to die, cross my eyes and tell a lie. Something like that, :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay then... JJ, I have that EM song, just need your email to send it to you. :halo:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have Red and Cotterpin Doozer singing "The Rules Song (I'm The Leader Now)"?