Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Larxene said:
Still looking to get In Harmony and the Fraggle Rock box set.
I have the Fraggle box set at home, I can get it to you sometime tomorrow. And I just saw In Harmony at Barnes and Noble and thought of you, Larxene, but unfotunately didn't buy it... :stick_out_tongue:

Does anyone have Kermit singing "A Smile Connects Us" and the "Rainbow Connection Medley" from The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years? Thanks! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Whaz yur online addy Prawny? Might have one of those fer ya.

Larxene

Reaction score
Hey Larxene, thanks for the German album!
A treat indeed!
:big_grin:
Glad you liked it :insatiable: (I love this Cookie Monster smiley..)

Prawny- The would be awesome! I haven't gotten much into Fraggle music but I'm sure if I heard more of it then I'd be hooked :wink:

Still looking for In Harmony. I have one more auction to go for an Elmo CD... not that I adore Elmo but I want the songs!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Larxene said:
Prawny- The would be awesome! I haven't gotten much into Fraggle music but I'm sure if I heard more of it then I'd be hooked :wink:

Still looking for In Harmony. I have one more auction to go for an Elmo CD... not that I adore Elmo but I want the songs!
*gasp!* You're gonna LOVE Fraggle music, Larxene! It's some of the best!

And which Elmo CD are you in the bidding for?

Larxene

Reaction score
*gasp!* You're gonna LOVE Fraggle music, Larxene! It's some of the best!

And which Elmo CD are you in the bidding for?
Well I loved the "Pass It On" song and I vaguely remember a few songs I heard as a kid (my mom put it on every weekday morning before school... not exactly for me but for her!).

"Elmo's Favorite Sing-Alongs". I found a copy of "Elmo's Lowdown Hoedown" too but it's a bit expensive and I'm drained as far as funds go (This is so expensive!). Also saw "Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out" but for $40 + shipping! :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Larxene! Hows things been going? Sorry to hear that you were sick again. But i would love to requset some of these album that you've gotten lately.

Cheep Thrills
Put Down The Duckie
We Are All Earthlings
Sesame Street '81 Demo

Sesamstrasse - Die schönsten Lieder mit Ernie und Berd und ihren Freunden

I'm at the moment over at my sister and brother-in-law house and i wanted to download the album but it won't let me. So i'll wait till i get home and see if works there and then if it doesn't i'll get you to send it to me.