1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by HeraLirambar, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Everything's there. Enjoy!
  2. The Count Moderator

Hi, could someone please send me The Story Is Me from Sesame Mucho? Thanks.
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

The Muppets Official Score was released, (not on iTunes or on CD), but through sendspace. It is on the Muppet Mindset's facebook page. If you don't have a Facebook, here is the direct link. :)
    Muppet fan 123 and Vincent Liu like this.
  4. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Wow, I wonder if someone can send me the file. The link is absolutely busted.
  5. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know Casey! I love the score to The Muppets!

Do you mind sending it to me? (As you know, certain websites are blocked on this computer, including sendspace)
  6. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm downloading it as we speak. (Didn't have time to this morning.) I can send it to both of you soon. :)

Vincent, what do you mean by the link? It works fine for me.
  7. The Count Moderator

Yeah, it worked fine for me too, once I had to wait to retry downloading it. Ended up deleting the album from my computer though since it's just instrumental music and I can't really identify anything on it. At least I have a few songs from the soundtrackalready. :sing:
  8. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Wait, you don't have the full Muppets album? I can send it to you if you want.
  9. The Count Moderator

Yeah, go ahead and send it my way please, I haven't bought the DVD yet... Hopefully soon with a couple others if I finally get to go birthday/Christmas shopping for myself cause I never know what to get for the rest of my family.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  10. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Could you send me an email through PM? (I don't have a sendspace acount)

EDIT: Nevermind, created a sendspace account. Should be up soon)
  11. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

12. SesameFever Member

13. SesameFever Member

Please send me the Remix. Thanks.
  14. SesameFever Member

There is no song on that album called The Story Is Me but here is I'd like To Tell You A Story from that album. Bob
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/88c13g
  15. The Count Moderator

Thank you Sesame Fever. Unfortunately, the quality isn't as high-grade as I'd expect. Though I appreciate your help, if anyone else has the songs "I'd Like To Tell You A Story" and/or "Snow" please send them my way.
  16. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

That was the other one you sent me, with the vocal version. I had downloaded from YouTube a straightfoward instrumental version of the original song if you want that.
  17. SesameFever Member

I sent you The Instrumental and and Original. I never had a remix.
  18. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Though it is listed as "instrumental", and while it mostly is, it's more of a remix than a karaoke like instrumental, so that's why I called it a remix.
  19. SesameFever Member

JUst send me the 3 versions please so I can figure out what I don't have. Thanks.
  20. SesameFever Member

This Album was one of the ones re-released as a Disgital Download. I used FreeCorder to record the tracks from MySpace Music. They sound really good In My Opinion.

I'd Like To Tell You A Story
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/fk464n

Snow
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/wuu3a4