Looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle episode

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Sort of.

Ross Bagdasarian (otherwise known by his stage name of David Seville) was a struggling singer/songwriter, at one point he and his family only had $200 to their name, and with that $200, he went and bought a brand new, state-of-the-art (at the time) tape recorder that allowed people to change tape speeds; he wrote "Witch Doctor", and sped up the voice of the witch doctor in the song (Oo ee oo ah ah ting ting walla walla bing bang). After the record became such a smash hit, he tried to find some kind of characters to use that voice for, but he couldn't think of anything, until one day, while he was out driving, a little chipmunk scurried out into the middle of the road, and just sat there, staring at him, as if it was just waiting for him to run it down, he got tickled at that, and thus, Alvin was born.

"The Chipmunk Song" (Chrismtas Don't be Late) was inspired by his youngest son randomly asking him in the middle of summer if it was Christmas yet, because he was anxious to get Christmas presents.
Oh yes, I remember that song. I used that in one of my live puppet shows years ago, well before I knew about copyright infrigment laws of course. I was quite young back then. lol

mupcollector1

Reaction score
That caused confusion that it was created by the same people, though they had one producer and the Mexican animation unit in common.

The "One Day You'll Hang" episode, I've seen, but I can't remember exactly which one it was. if I could only find a list of episodes with small descriptions, I'd probably be able to help. I'd have to pull out the Moose that Roared book, and I don't know where that is exactly.
So it was animated in Mexico? Was that some of the first overseas animation before Korea?

I think I can remember was the kid had red curly hair, a mean look on his face and a striped shirt. And maybe a beany hat, it's been over a decade since I seen it. lol