Kobe Bryant in Season 40

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I second that. What do you mean?:confused:
I'm not trying to defend the man on anybody knows he defiantly did (witch was cheat on his wife) But I do just wonder what you mean, mbmfrog? No clue what so ever honestly. :confused:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
That was rather amusing, however I wouldn't be suprised if the reporter did think that sound came out of the puppets' mouths, she didn't appear to be the brightest cookie in the box.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, sports stars are known for their bad behavior. Look at Shaq. He gave the world several terrible movies and a horrible rap career. if that doesn't scream pure evil, I dunno what does. :shifty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, sports stars are known for their bad behavior. Look at Shaq. He gave the world several terrible movies and a horrible rap career. if that doesn't scream pure evil, I dunno what does. :shifty:
You know? It's funny, I remember one day in school, my class was in an outside trailer and we had to watch Kazaam, but as soon as we heard that Space Jam was playing in the main building for the whole school, the whole class just all got up and left without even a second thought when the teacher told us that we could go and watch it instead. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, even the Looney Tunes at their not best is better than Shaq at any stage of "acting." Of course, I always say, Space Jam is the movie most people hate until they watch it again. but that's another story for another day.