King Louie

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Dil said:
Baloo sounded like Thomas O'Halley in 'The Aristocats', you know.
That's why both Baloo & O'Halley are voiced by one person.
Thomas O'Malley and Ballo were both voiced by the late Phil Harris. He also voiced Little John in Robin Hood.

D

Dil

Some characters from Robin Hood are simillar to the ones in The Jungle Book, you know.

D

Dil

You know? This words "Dream come True" are three of the lyrics for 'I Wan'na be Like You'.

'Your dreams come true', Ha hahaha!! That's Disney's kind of motto.

D

Dil

Wouldn't it be great if Louis Prima (if only he could have survived after 1978) & the stars of Disney's The Jungle Book (Baloo & Louie)?
This would take place in the fifth season, and Kermit would say:
"It's The Muppet Show with our very special guest star, Louis Prima, and from Disney's The Jungle Book, Baloo the Bear, & King Louie! YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

You'd prefer The Jungle Book, rather than The Jungle Book 2, because of these two, Louie would only appear in the 1st, and not the 2nd.

D

Dil

HEY!! I'm BACKK!!!
The reason why I wasn't so patient, Barry Lee, is because if you haven't posted a response soon, the fan-fictions of mine might be just a forgetable thread.

Anyways, Kaa (a snake from The Jungle Book) was considered a villain, although he didn't act much like a villain, I don't think.

If it wasn't for Sterling Holloway, Terry-Thomas, who voiced Sir Hiss in Robin Hood, would probably be the voice of Kaa.

D

Dil

Had En'ough of dis one? Wanna try-a diff'rent one? Alright, let this one be forgettable.

BEAR

Reaction score
Come on, Dil. Don't have that attitude...

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I lot of people move on to different threads, what's the big deal, Dil?

But since you want to talk about King Louie, I will say that yeah I enjoyed that character as well. I won a Louie plush toy from thoes claw machines at Wal-Mart, I was happy about that. But I sold it on Ebay for only $5.50, which was cool cause it was still a profit for cause it only took me one buck to win it. I'm pretty good at thoes games, :smile: .