Kenan and Kel Back on TV!

Drtooth

Reaction score
TeenNick basically shows like one or two not too current, cancelled not too long ago shows and dumps its current line up of kidcoms all over the network (and Nicktoons, which ticks me off). Kenan and Kel actually used to have some weekday airings outside of "The 90's are All That" and "The Splat."

However, Kenan and Kel is on MTV2. So if you have the dubious distinction of having that channel, you might just be able to find it.

That said, a current Robot Chicken episode featured Kel (as himself) and his love of Orange Soda. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it on Youtube.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never knew about that silly rumor about them supposedly hating each other but I agree that recent events seem to show that those rumors are malarkey.
The rumor has been that, supposedly, Kenan grew to hold resentment towards Kel because he felt that Kel was always upstaging him and getting all of the good laughs (which kind of makes sense, since Kel was always the sillier of the two while Kenan was always the straightman). They apparently auditioned for SNL at the same time, and that's apparently where the resentment began, and for so many years, it was being said that Kenan no longer wanted anything to do with Kel at all.