Kenan and Kel Back on TV!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I LOVE the seasons with Lori-Beth, Kenan and Kel, Danny Tamberelli, Amanda Bynes, and that Josh guy whose last name escapes me...
Ah, the original first and second seasons that occured before the leaving of Ken & Kel (and later, Amanda). Those were the days!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think Kenan and Kel were the BEST of all the Teen Nick shows. Ever. Ever ever. They just had a wonderful chemestry with each other. And it carried into a few other projects...

The Bullwinkle movie featured them as students at Wossamatta U, making a joke about how they're going to be in reruns or something. And then there was an episode of Clifford the Big red Dog that featured T-Bone's friend Hamburger. Kel is the regular voice of T-bone. Kenean was the guest appearance character Hamburger.

I find it hideouls depressing they don't use Kenan as anything more than a token black in SNL, since he's the most talented one of the lot.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Plus, Kel's rap career is nearly forgettable, as he's had no real hits.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Plus, Kel's rap career is nearly forgettable, as he's had no real hits.
I've never even heard any of his songs, but then again, I don't listen to rap.

Oh wait, that whole "We're all Dudes" from Good Burger IS one of his songs... but that's not really rap is it? Catchy song, though, the kind that once you get stuck in your head and can't get it out again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa, Nickelodeon just secretly snuck in an episode of Kenan and Kel just now instead of Drake and Josh according to schedule.

Haha, that was cool!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Whoa, Nickelodeon just secretly snuck in an episode of Kenan and Kel just now instead of Drake and Josh according to schedule.

Haha, that was cool!
Maybe it's a showing of things to come?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what gets me? It's like so many people out there seem to just WANT Kenan and Kel to hate each other. It's amazing how so many people are actually taking the old TMZ claim last year about Kel saying Kenan wants nothing to do with him anymore to heart... I mean come on people, it's TMZ we're talkin' about.

I don't know if Kenan and Kel really do hate each other now or not, but from what I've seen, I can't really imagine that they do... aside from those cameos they had in the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie, more recently, Kenan made did a guest voice on Clifford, of which Kel was the voice of T-Bone. Not TOO recent, but it has been within the last decade or so... or actually, I don't really know what I'm talking about.

Kenan's on SNL obviously, and I know Kel's been doing his own things in recent years, mostly directing music videos and indie movies and stuff like that, so I'm sure they don't see a lot of each other anymore, or probably have time to keep in touch, but I really don't see any actual evidence that supports the claim they hate each other now, and it's sad (not in a boo-hoo way, more like a pathetic way) that so much of the general public seem to want them to hate each other.