Kathy Mullen & Mokey...

MattFraggle

Reaction score
They named their kid Mokey? That's WONDERFUL!

My real name is an actual Fraggle name. It's Matt. My screen name is actually accurate. I used to HATE my name until I discovered Fraggle Rock and found out one of the main Fraggle characters shared my name. Now I couldn't be happier!

Who's gonna name their son Gobo? :}

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey you dudes are living in Colorado, me too. We should all hung out and wacth Fraggle Rock or something, sometime, :smile: .

You know what, I'll name my kid Gobo, I was always thinking about giving my kids different names, rather than same old boring ones you hear all the time, :wink: . That rocks.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Aw man, this here Kentucky boy'll be left out, lol.

My sister and brother-in-law just got back from CO. He lost his mother last week and they had the service there, where she lived. She worked at the Vail ski resort for 30 years.

Funny seein' "beer" in a Muppet fan's e-mail, heehee.

MattFraggle

Reaction score
Hey, the word beer is funny. Like..poop, or Massachussets :}

By the way Janice & Mokey's man, if you're ever here in Colorado we'll hang out, go skiiing, eat many many tacos, and watch Fraggle Rock. ( And perhaps some Dinosaurs, since it's coming out in 6 days :} Actually, we have a small group of people who hang out and watch Fraggles every few days or so :stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Really? Ya got yourself a Fraggle group? Cool!

And if ya ever come to Kentucky, we'll watch "Fraggle Rock", then I'll take ya to Mammoth Cave, the world's largest cave system, and we can go on the 6 hour "Wild Cave" tour where you REALLY go deep inside and climb and squeeze and get dirty---we'll be just like Gobo and can pretend we're "fwaggles"! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Metacritter

Reaction score
JJandJanice, shoot me an email too!

Janice & Mokey's Man, yeah, if you're ever in the neighborhood, what MattFraggle said! We've got about four who show up reliably for Fraggle specific movie nights. That's distilled from a slightly larger group that gets together to watch whatever and has the occasional Fraggle Rock episode thrown in.

We're a pretty good vector for the Fraggle infection out here. One of the group had a friend visit from Scotland about a month ago. He still hasn't stopped speaking Oopidad. :excited:

MattFraggle

Reaction score
hat-woopidad etacritter-Moopadad, aid-Soopadad is orrect-Coopadad.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
MattFraggle said:
hay man throw me an email :]

beerbeastredux@yahoo.com
Matt Fraggle, I'll be sure to, thanks dude. :wink:

And you too megacritter.

Sorry, I didn't say anything sooner, like I was hanging out with some friends, who never want to stop hanging out with me, lol, hey what can I say, I'm Mr. Popular.