Jim Henson's Eyes

Benjamina

Reaction score
Very funny guys...Jim, I believe, or atleast it looked like it, had a lazy eye. My uncle has that, and when you talk to him it's weird...I just look at the eye that is focusing on me when we talk.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Benjamina said:
Very funny guys...Jim, I believe, or atleast it looked like it, had a lazy eye. My uncle has that, and when you talk to him it's weird...I just look at the eye that is focusing on me when we talk.
With folks like that, I focus on the bridge of their nose. However, forgetting about straight eyes, it's hard to look at people who talk hair-lipped with a straight face.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Muppet Pro said:
I Think Jim Henson's Eyes Are Blue. :smile:
I went ahead and made them light blue. I'll be getting the book back soon and hopefully I can scan some photos of the pages! :smile:

Convincing John

jediX

Reaction score
I think that was the best choice. They looked brown in the older photos I scrounged up but appeared blue in the newer ones. So, oh well. :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Afterthought:
I pulled open an image I forgot I had that is of Jim's characters holding pictures of him. Ernie is holding a drawing whose eyes are clearly blue.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh well, I was about to say maybe his eyes were blue, green, and Brown stripped!!!