Jiffy Lube Caught On Tape ripping customers off!

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
It's a long story, but the food served to you might have fallen on the ground and just been put back on your plate.
I heard from a girl who worked at several fast-food places that workers tend to pick up the food after it's been on the floor, specifically as long as it follows the "three-second rule". :smirk: She actually admitted to even doing it a few times, too.

trevrook

Reaction score
My diet is officially in full swing now.
I hate hearing things like that. Why can't people be honest? Is it that difficult to just have a motto of not ripping people off? They got the money and a nice profit as well. Can't they just settle with that and be happy?
I'm told that you never want to look like you are not watching someone making your meal or work on your car. You always want to keep and eye on them and act like you know what they are doing.
Now if you will excuse me, I have to check under my table for gum.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
As a general rule, we never go to Jiffy Lube because there've been hundreds of rumors and actual instances where people have paid for oil changes and never gotten them. I've heard that Jiffy Lube is dishonest for years now. :sympathy:
You got that right! Take a look at THIS. I'll never gamble letting them work on my car!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Thanks for telling me about this! Also never, I repeat NEVER, eat at Bennigan's(spelling?). It's a long story, but the food served to you might have fallen on the ground and just been put back on your plate.
How funny you say that cause I was in a town close to where I live the other day and my friend said that the Bennigans closed down. I asked him why, and he didn't know.