Jiffy Lube Caught On Tape ripping customers off!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
As a general rule, we never go to Jiffy Lube because there've been hundreds of rumors and actual instances where people have paid for oil changes and never gotten them. I've heard that Jiffy Lube is dishonest for years now. :sympathy:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I heard about that story on the news,a few months ago.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks for telling me about this! Also never, I repeat NEVER, eat at Bennigan's(spelling?). It's a long story, but the food served to you might have fallen on the ground and just been put back on your plate.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
You're welcome. One more thing, never eat the candy called Idaho Spud. On the outside it's covered with chocolate and coccoa nut. But on the inside it's filled with this stuff that really tastes like basement crud.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
For real?! How do they stay in business? Do people actually eat this stuff?

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that video! I would imagine it's not just Jiffy Lube but most mechanics all over that do this kind of stuff.

Jffy Lube must be very unreliable when even their district manager is a snake.

I read something a while back that when you go to a repair center and you see that they have lots of awards on their wall for having outstanding service it's not because of how good they take care of your car.

They get those awards from their home office because of all the money they take in for their company!