It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sunshineboz
Amy, wins the Pulitzer, the Nobel and a Tony for finding out everyone on the face of the earth's Baby Daddy, and for making a Broadway show about it starring Kelsey Grammer as the evil dentist who kept putting people to sleep for...some...reason!

YAY AMY! MMMMMMAAAAAAAttt, (sorry, I was saying your name like your goat parent would have) LOL, totally kidding.
See Matt, not everyone thinks my job is terrible!!

Thanks sunshineboz - LOL

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe, I guess not...heck I don't even care anymore, the whole world knows my horrible secret now... :smile:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Emmy was kidnapped by a ladybug so I have been holding off on starting the next and FINAL award until she resurfaces. As soon as she does I will begin the next award. If your curious as to who or what it's for, check your bottoms! :wink: But that's not even half the surprise!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
If your curious as to who or what it's for, check your bottoms!
When you say your bottoms, do you mean check our own bottoms individually, or are you giving us permission to check out each other's bottoms. Personally I'm in no shape to easily check out my own bottom, but people seem to have issues when checking out someone else's. Maybe we need to form a bottom-checking circle where we can each check out the bottom of the person in front of us.

Of course, I'm still not sure what I'm checking out these bottoms for.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(checks bottom)

You're giving the award to this piece of gum?

Jackie

Reaction score
Well this next award has been many awards in the making! We also reveal someone near and dear to us all! I do not know what else to say except thank you from the 'bottom' of my heart...

Take it away Emmy!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
It is hard to believe that this is our final award. I feel all 'squishy' inside.

Really.

I do.

Anyway, I think it's about time we got to the 'bottom' of this. Our final Golden Muffin not only goes to Squishy Bottom, but the man behind the name. Unfortunately for him, he does not know that he is Squishy Bottom (yet), so this will be a complete surprise to him. So, ladies and gentleman. Bears and chickens and things. We are proud to present this Golden Muffin to Squishy Bottom, our very own Byron Summers!