It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
careful now...that's a real good way to make friends around here...especially Matt
Hey!! I'm all for nudity in an artistic manner...ya know, the way Snoop Dogg does it (LoL, okay no more talk of the Dogg man from me).

Me and Amy are already close, but I don't think I'm strippin down to the skivvys for her just yet :big_grin: hehe

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Jackie was supposed to present the next award, and unless I missed it (and I could have), I think now would be a great time to go to a commercial and have a word from our (pretend) sponsors!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
And Now A Word from Gerital, as presented by M. Charles of CNN news, wearing a clown suit, and a funny Nixon mask:

Hello friends, I'm M. Charles. You might know me from such places as Byron's "Muffin Movies" thread, and of course, MCNN, the all Muppet Central News Network from which, I am the only reporter. I come to you tonight to promote a new product called Gerital. Its a highly potent tonic that helps you feel better FAST! Being I'm wearing this mask to the likeness of President Nixon I cannot demonstrate the ease of taking Gerital, but I assure you, it's just like candy. There is a small amount of alcohol, just to give it the right zing to get you back into the swing, of things*. So From MCNN, I'm M. Charles, in a clown suit and Richard Nixon mask, telling YOU, try Gerital today!

* 24% Alcohol by volume

Now, back to you at the ceremony, Jackie and Emmy!!

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Since we've cut to commercial, I'm going to head to the costume closet and see if they have a tux I can barrow.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Wait...none of you got the clown suit memo? WAIT A MINUTE!!!
yeah, Matt, i was wondering why the whole time we were runing around you were wearing a clown suit...

*chew's on melted Ratchet set*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey, if you find one in there Chris, see if there is one for me. I'm a newscaster *darn* it, I shouldn't be in a clown suit...

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
but then we couldn't cut to you for important "Muppet News Flashes"...we'd have to go with the standby "midget in a bikini"

Ernie101

Reaction score
Ernie runs up to stage and grabs mic*

Ernie:The next award goes to...............Ernie101 ME!

YAY I WIN!!!!