1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Is Henson being sold?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Jrobert, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

ARRRRG!!!! NIGHT TERRORS!!!! COBRAS!!!! BOB SAGET!! NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!

shudder.. only a dream.. only a dream. The olson twins will get uglier and Fat and no one will hire them.. I gotta keep telling myself that!!!
  2. YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOO PREDICTABLE!! I looked at the first page of messages and then skipped to the last and you're on a COMPLETELY different topic! : )

--"Scary" Larry Wolf
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Well, you know how it is.

One moment you're talking about who will own the Muppets, and the next you're talking about the Olsen Twins.

It's just one of those Circle of Life type things...

:)
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Yeah, but the REAL question is...who's gonna be owning Scary Larry Wolf when all is said and done?????!!!!

:D
    FOZ!
  5. Foz,

NO no! No one's gonna own me!!! I claim the 16th Ammendment!!!!!!!!!

--"S." L. W.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Scary Larry...

I got $5 says they will!! Who's with me? :)

FOZ

(I'm nearly owned my own self...it's called DEBT my friend! LOL!)