Interesting thought on avatars

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I had Steve and Kermit to begin with, then switched it to Jim and Frank (for pretty obvious reasons). As soon as I saw my current avatar, I couldn't resist. Kermit is far too fabulous in that gold tux for his own good!

AquaGGR

Reaction score
My new avatar is a great response to a lot of things. :skeptical:

robodog

Reaction score
If I had a nickel for every time I wore that expression Tails is wearing in that avatar while I was on the internet I'd be one rich puppy. I love the internet so. But sometimes it frightens me.

Xerus

Reaction score
My avatar has the two stars of my Rebusquest webcomic, Carson and Reba.

robodog

Reaction score
Mine is now an angry dog because I AM an angry dog.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
When I first started off thinking of "avatars" I thought people were going to put pictures of themselves as pictures. Well, that's not the case all the time.

When I came on here, I first found a picture of Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on Google and used that. And then I discovered the "Print Screen" button on my laptop........:big_grin:

For a while, I was using TMS episodes and Muppet movies and found pictures of Floyd, Janice, or both together, used the "Prt. Sc" button, went on to Windows Paint, edited and cropped it to my desire, and then BOOM! all done.

Recently, I've been getting back on my kick on "Tales Of The Wizard of Oz" and used this little icon I have now from the TV special, "Return To Oz," of which the special was based on the cartoon 3 years earlier.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and use Aquabat-related avatars for the next few weeks/months. My previous avatar was of Chainsaw in the 1998 pilot, and now it's MCBC on the Return cover.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Since I'm a Fraggle Rock fan and a wembler, I do my best to find an interesting picture with Wembley, Boober, and Gobo. Most of the time, I do Google Images to find a good picture of them and it suits me well.

For Halloween, I was thinking about more of having a screenshot of "Scared Silly."

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My avatar is the cast of a TV show that I really love called Whose Line Is It Anyway.