Interesting thought on avatars

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, I jumped into practically unknown waters for me here...and the risk of being lost in the midst of the other users for a few days...

In fact, earlier today I was looking for a post of mine and I couldn't find it, until I realized I was supposed to be looking for Andy and not Behemoth...

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Usually when I see someone's post, I imagine the user as the character on their avatar. Not so much the facial expression.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sweet. So people see me as a short dude with anger problems. Yes.

Lately that seems to be fitting though

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Someone actually told me that about one of my older avatars, that it seemed to them that the avatar's expression represented my attitude, lol.

galagr

Reaction score
If that's the case, I think I may be in trouble...

robodog

Reaction score
My current avatar is Spuds Mackenzie. No I'm not a drunk. Never touch the stuff. But I do like dogs in people clothes and I still miss the Spuds plush I had when I was a kid. I bought another one a few years ago but to this day the poor thing has been stuck in post office limbo. Stupid Post Office. And yet I am currently trusting them to deliver a collection of 14 Pound Puppies to me by Wednesday. Not that I had a choice.
In short, Spuds is awesome and the Post Office sucks. Man I kind of got off on a tangent there.

snichols1973

Reaction score
My earlier avatars included pics of Uncle Deadly, Fozzie, Walter and a Christmas photo, then I found a funny picture of "Swedish Chef Boyardee" (a made-up internet photo, not a real product), and now I have Harvey Kneeslapper (Sesame Street's zany punster) as my avatar, especially since I spend quite a bit of time in the "Crazy Thread".....

AquaGGR

Reaction score
I've only used about six or seven avatars so far.
(but then again, I've only been here for like a month and a half)