Interesting thing about Muppet Central that can wreak havoc on people computers...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Kind of wordy, but we do need to put a Flash link on he front page. We'll figure out something along those lines. Always planned to put the link up there, but never got around to it. No one has contacted us about that particular issue, but it is a standard practice to include a link to Macromedia.

anathema

Reaction score
I think it could make things easier for new users. When the new-look site was launched, I was able to find out why I had a blank screen by diving into the page source, but how many non-techy users would even know to do that?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
To reiterate, that was not a flash plug-in issue. Many people witht he plug-in couldn't see it. That was a scripting issue that lasted 24 hours. sigh That was 5 months ago.

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
To reiterate, that was not a flash plug-in issue. That was a scripting issue that lasted 24 hours. sigh
Funnily enough, installing the plugin solved the problem. I'm not talking about the main page, I'm talking about the splash page you had for a few hours. I installed the plugin, clicked on the image, and I was in.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
(I amended the last post since you quoted me. Must have been typing at the same time.)

Your issue might not have been due to the plug-in installation. We messed with that code several times that day so it could have seemed like that. Heck, maybe it was, but I don't think so. It was an issue that was predominant with Mac users, but some PCs had issues too. Anyway, that problem was solved. We have moved on. But we will put a link on the main page when time allows.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Froggy Mac thing

You sent me a special link because I'm one of the few people who have a mac. Guess we have moved on, because I forgot about that :smile:

Remember that Doc and Sprocket had an Apple II :big_grin: