If Disney bought the Muppets, they would be on TV

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Nope, sorry

Although POOH CORNER & DUMBO'S CIRCUS were very cool

Barnebie had to be my favorite :smile:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
It was alright. Not one of my faves, but alright. I actually prefer the original (I know, I'm old-fashioned; I shoulda been born in the '60's).

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Sorry this is quite long, I'm assuming its the USA Disney Channel we're talking about here & I have to agree with the coments the channel will probably not promote muppets & other jim henson works to much,for example in Australia the Disney Channel is a cable channel that comes in the normal optus package extra you have foxtel,well the some henson shows are on it like the Muppet Show & Muppets tonight plus various other specials like the fantastic Miss Piggy show & next month they will show 2 Movie's,but all these shows except maybe the movie's do not get any advertisment & its on so late for some people you have to look in the guide to see if its on in the early hours of the moment so here in Australia they may have henson related shows but the still don't promote it enough because its not prime time viewing & would rather concentrate on all its crappy newer shows although there are some good shows like mythquest but its got nothing to do with Disney its just shown on that channel but they need to bring.
For the little kids they used to have fraggle rock & jim henson's animal show- with stinky & jake,never saw fraggle rock that often but the animal show was good the French Cockroach was funny as the cook Disney needs to bring back them.
Ok I will go now