I won't be posting anymore...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think I ought to split for a while, we seem to be having problems with communication around here: people are taking my sarcasm seriously, and thinking I'm being sarcastic when I'm serious... it's a source for a lot of confusion, and I think I might as well just take a break for a while. :smirk:
Well I hate to see that, you have been kind of a fixture here on the forums, and even though I don't always reply to everything you post I still read most of it. I just hope you come back in time for the new movie.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I think I ought to split for a while, we seem to be having problems with communication around here: people are taking my sarcasm seriously, and thinking I'm being sarcastic when I'm serious... it's a source for a lot of confusion, and I think I might as well just take a break for a while. :smirk:
Nuuuuuuuuoooooo! :frown:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Not saying that I won't ever step back here again, but I just..don't hang out here anymore. I feel that there's not all that much to stay for. Granted, I met some great people here (and that's part of the main reasons why I come back here) but overall, I think I just lost interest here overall.

There's not that much going on and it's pretty dead here lately anyway, so I think I'm gonna split. I speak to some of you already on Facebook and Twitter, but I'm just not going to be hanging around here much anymore. I might just be done with the Muppet fan world in general. It seems to have broken up within the past few years and I'm only interested in my small group of Muppet fan friends. I'll always remember Muppet Central, but I think it's time for me to move on.

It was good meeting you all. I look forward to speaking to you all soon.
-Mitchell

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Not saying that I won't ever step back here again, but I just..don't hang out here anymore. I feel that there's not all that much to stay for. Granted, I met some great people here (and that's part of the main reasons why I come back here) but overall, I think I just lost interest here overall.

There's not that much going on and it's pretty dead here lately anyway, so I think I'm gonna split. I speak to some of you already on Facebook and Twitter, but I'm just not going to be hanging around here much anymore. I might just be done with the Muppet fan world in general. It seems to have broken up within the past few years and I'm only interested in my small group of Muppet fan friends. I'll always remember Muppet Central, but I think it's time for me to move on.

It was good meeting you all. I look forward to speaking to you all soon.
-Mitchell
I'll miss you.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks FrackleFan. I'll miss you too, but this won't be the last time I'm here. Trust me, especially with MMW coming up. But other than that, I think my time here will just be minimized (not like I spent so much time here in the past few months anyway...).

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Remember when I said I would be staying for two weeks?, well, I'll be staying for one more week, and then I'll be gone for a while.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Remember when I said I would be staying for two weeks?, well, I'll be staying for one more week, and then I'll be gone for a while.
I will be okay with that and I am used to Muppet Central members deciding that they are done for good on MC and moving on their lives.

BTW, thank you for mentioning Toy Story 3. I love that movie and the story... I mean the plot is very deep and Lots-O, he is evil. WHY? He was replaced by another Lots-O Huggin Bear. Daisy sounds like a very nice name for a toy owner.