1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Neither did I, but then again, I never really did hang around with those two, so I wouldn't know.
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, me too.
  3. BEAR Active Member

They're actually dating? Hmm...guess I'll have to hear it from them. I always thought it was a joke.:smirk:
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

It IS, but they are somewhat like a couple, you know "Prawnie is Lisa's other half" and vice-versa, things like that.
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*ahem* Yes, Bryan is right mister Snowth. It is just a joke. But you are right too, we are married.

(Married like Beau and Christy are married in MopFam. ...Except without all the craziness. No, wait, it's there. :crazy: )

Just don't ask me to explain how/when this marriage thing happend. I'm not even sure I was there.
  6. The Count Moderator

Of course you were there Prawny... And you have the frying pan welt to prove it.

Oh, and don't forget, Layla's their third third.
  7. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes, yes Layla is.
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Craziness? In MopFam? What are you, blind man? There's no craziness there...only a blue uncle-aunt, a talking grape, a living hand, a pirate, a jail-bird, and magical tripletted kitten catwomen!
  9. Beakerfan Active Member

Don't forget a cupboard full of drunk little bearded men.....
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

And a pond of sexy mud...
  11. Beakerfan Active Member

And a talking yak.... who's in love with a leprechaun.
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

And an Englishman who drinks tea...

Bea:zany:{Something which is actually becoming more and more rare by the day...little fact}regard
  13. Beakerfan Active Member

And Bigfoot.....

(and they all lived together in a little crooked house.... oh wait, that's the guy who lives down the street from me)
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

(I thought that was the guy who found a crooked sixpence on a crooked style? Which leads to the unanswered queary, what exactly is a crooked sixpence and how much use is a crooked style?)
  15. Beakerfan Active Member

Yes that is the guy. But he also lives down the street from me (read the most recent post in my blog - see siggy). A crooked pence is simply a bent pence, and a crooked style is a crooked park bench. I only know this because I used to watch a tape of mother goose's nursery rhymes when I was little, and that is what they showed.
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I thought a crooked style would be refering to one of those wooden things that you use to climb over a fence...Perhaps style has more than one meaning? How stylish of it.
  17. Ilikemuppets New Member

I didn't know that "it" had such a great sense of style?
  18. Beakerfan Active Member

I'm not even sure what that is.... but the whole thing is rather mind-boggling.
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Similar to the vastness of space...that is rather mind-boggling...Or so I've been told.
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, it's pretty vast.