I won't be posting anymore...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Until we meet again you two. Do enjoy yourselves in your time away!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Maybe some of you have been wondering where the hey I've been. Well,unfortunately,I'm still having headaches:frown:. Plus a few other symptoms have popped up.I've had some tests & I need to see my dr. on this upcoming Tuesday to see what's been going on. HOPEFULLY I won't need to be hospitalized. Let's not worry yet. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive & kicking.
((((HUGS))))
Kathy

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Maybe some of you have been wondering where the hey I've been. Well,unfortunately,I'm still having headaches:frown:. Plus a few other symptoms have popped up.I've had some tests & I need to see my dr. on this upcoming Tuesday to see what's been going on. HOPEFULLY I won't need to be hospitalized. Let's not worry yet. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive & kicking.
((((HUGS))))
Kathy

Honey, I hope the best for you. Please take care of yourself. God bless!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
((((HUGS))))
Kathy
I'm so sorry, Kathy. I really hope you get positive news on Tuesday, and do feel better soon!:smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh course, totally understandable. :smile: Just take it one step at a time. Thank goodness you have the means to see a doctor. :smile: (Incredibly, so many still don't).

Skye

Reaction score
I am so sorry, Kathy. I hope everything will turn out okay. Take care of yourself. Sending you many, many wishes, good thoughts and (((HUGS))). I hope you will feel better soon!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks very much everyone.:smile: I just didn't want any type of rumor going around that something happened to me:rolleyes:. (If you've ever seen the "Love Amy" clip from Sesame Street,you'll know what I mean. It's on You Tube.)
(((((Grover Sized Hugs!))))))))