1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I won't be posting anymore...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 11, 2007.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I know this post is 5 years old but I AGREE 100% here! Dont post threads saying "Ohhh I just dont know anymore..maybe i'll leave". :rolleyes:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

BornToWemble; your posts are not welcome here. That isn't at all the way a fan of Jim's work reacts or promotes behavior. Bye.

I can't find his screenname--did he delete his own account? Good.
    Muppet fan 123 and frogboy4 like this.
  3. unclematt Active Member

I have been gone for awhile. What the heck was that all about?
  4. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Thank goodness he's gone!!
    frogboy4 and unclematt like this.
  5. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I must have missed all of it too because I'm still trying to figure that out
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  6. unclematt Active Member

It sounds like it.
  7. frogboy4 Inactive Member

This was way back like 6 months ago. It was a typical troll who signed up here to start trouble and got booted pretty quickly. Many of his posts advocated Nazism and he couldn't understand why that sort of intolerance can't be tolerated at a Muppet forum. In fact, intolerance is he only thing that can't be tolerated here, but he disagreed and thought we should remake the rules.
  8. unclematt Active Member

Thanks for the update frogboy4
  9. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

*chants*
    Wel-come BACK, Un-cle Matt ... welcome back, welcome back, welcome back ...
  10. unclematt Active Member

Thank you very much!!!
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oh, yes. And welcome back!!! :excited:
    unclematt likes this.
  12. unclematt Active Member

Thanks frogboy4
  13. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Where'd I put that radish cake? I could swear it was around here somewhere...
    frogboy4 likes this.
  14. unclematt Active Member

Check Shanghai
  15. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    Thanks guys. I now have a Fraggle version of the opening credits from "Welcome Back Kotter" running through my disturbingly easily influenced head... :concern:

--------------
    unclematt likes this.
  16. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've been feeling like taking another break from MC... I'm getting tired of having my intelligence and creativity insulted by the forum staff, it's starting to feel like Google/YouTube around here anymore... I'm just tired of it.
  17. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Don't say that! You're bringing negativity to our forum!!! WAAA!
    It'll be sad to see you go. You're one of the few people I usually agree with here.
    Hope you plan to stay,:concern:
    heralde likes this.
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Real smart telling someone they are bringing negativity to the forum in an attempt to get them to stay when they've been attacked about their "negativity" that is non existent countless times. Unless you were being sarcastic. Can't really tell.
  19. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Sorry about that post earlier. I can see now that my head is clear you were being sarcastic (right?)

On another note, I hope its nothing I've said to you, Snowthy. I know I can be rather blunt about things and I can come off as rude when I'm not meaning to be (see above post in question lol). It's your choice if you want to leave or not. Sometimes taking a break is better. Just remember I'm here for ya, man, if you need to get anything off your chest privately. If that's the case probably best to message me on deviantart so what you say isn't permanently glued to your conversations list XD I never check my email
  20. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.
    (But that was only the first line of the post, the rest is non-sarcastic)
    miss kermie likes this.