I won't be posting anymore...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Kathy,We are thinking of you and wish you all the best.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Hi again all,

I'm back. The life insanity question didn't go on for too long. I feared that it would have, and thought it best to take a break for a time to recharge the old batteries. It seems fine now, and I will post when I can. It won't be as often as before, but periodically I will stop in and see how things are.

For that reason, I'll be keeping my status hidden.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Maybe some of you have been wondering where the hey I've been. Well,unfortunately,I'm still having headaches:frown:. Plus a few other symptoms have popped up.I've had some tests & I need to see my dr. on this upcoming Tuesday to see what's been going on. HOPEFULLY I won't need to be hospitalized. Let's not worry yet. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive & kicking.
((((HUGS))))
Kathy
((((((( Many Hugs )))))))

I will thinking of you and praying for you on this tuesday .

i wish you all the best and i hope that you will be back soon full time you are missed so much around here ,

i am so sorry that you are having to go though all of this .

I wish you all the best !

your friend Muppet Baby aka Michelle

Katzi428

Reaction score
((((((( Many Hugs )))))))

I will thinking of you and praying for you on this tuesday .

i wish you all the best and i hope that you will be back soon full time you are missed so much around here ,

i am so sorry that you are having to go though all of this .

I wish you all the best !

your friend Muppet Baby aka Michelle
Thanks (((Muppet Baby/Michelle)))))

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sadly I am going to start limiting my posting. I'll still be here though. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Maybe some of you have been wondering where the hey I've been. Well,unfortunately,I'm still having headaches:frown:. Plus a few other symptoms have popped up.I've had some tests & I need to see my dr. on this upcoming Tuesday to see what's been going on. HOPEFULLY I won't need to be hospitalized. Let's not worry yet. Just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive & kicking.
((((HUGS))))
Kathy
Hope everyhting goes well for you Kathy! (Hugs)

Glad your back Yva!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you all the very best Kathy. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Katzi, dear one, I know that you are not looking forward to seeing your doctor. I have been in your shoes many times.

I am not a strong person when it comes to comforting others; because I am one who will take on the pain of others to the extreme. In most cases, I will bore you with compassion, and I am struggling at this moment as I search for the right words.

I can tell you for sure that there is not any reason to be alarmed, and please trust me.

love Hope

Hope Mills

Reaction score
My friends, I will be back at the holidays just to peek in and feel your wonderful spirit. Hope (me, of course, not the gift) is just too old to be poking in and out of this darling forum.

I came in recently to fulfill a promise, but my love for you all will linger forever, and that is my fault.

I love you all!

Hope