I won't be posting anymore...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Abyssina

Hellooooo everyone! This is your old pal Alex! Well, I just wanted to say that, uh, some things in my life need to be changed right now, starting with how I spend my time online. And so, it is with great regret that I am announcing my leaving. I hope to return, eventually, and in the meantime I shall miss you all.
*salutes*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh Alex, I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we will all miss you terribly! I hope you find your way back to us soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nooooooooo! Not Alex! How will the slug live on with you gone? And think of the Squeekers... She will be crushed to hear of this. But those poor smiley clouds. Why do they have to suffer too? It's always the happy cows that are made to suffer the most. Beakerfan! No go bye-bye!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Alex! I'm going to miss you! I know how those "life things" go though, so I totally understand. Take care of yourself my dear and I hope to see you back here soon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AAAAAAAALEX! Oh I shall miss you! But... I understand *sniff*... we'll miss you! Come back to us soon!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Can I say that I hate this thread? It is completely necessary and I understand. I am glad it's here, but I still hate it.

I had to do something similar for a while - purged several areas of my life, internet interaction being one of them. Just had to refocus on the world around me. I gave up many things and so many people thought I was crazy for it, but I knew what was best and it worked out. Oh, and yeah, I came back.

I wish all the luck to people who need to leave for a while or for good. Still, I hope there's some road that will lead you all back to Muppet Central from time to time. :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I will miss you Alex! I'll always be around if you need to chat with someone. But I hope you work things out and I will be thinking of you. :smile:

p.s. Jamie I'm glad you're back! Cause you add alot to the forum. :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Awwww (((Alex)))) I'll miss you!:frown: But I agree.The thing called "life" does take over when we least expect.
When you're ready to come back,you'll be welcomed back by all of your friends here.

Java

Reaction score
Hugs Alex! Hope to see you again when things are back in order.