I just heard Steve's Statler too!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
Yeah. They told me that they don't always send them in order. I wish they would have sent me more tapes with first season eps first.
I think in all the videos I have gotten, I've only seen three or four first season episodes. Four I can name off the top of my head are Juliet Prowse, Vincent Price, Mummenschanz and Rita Moreno.

By the way, Belafonte/Rondstadt/Denver is Volume 3. Volume 4 is Sellers/Cleese/Moore.
Whoops, my bad.

By the way, good thoughts on the Jerry or Steve as Statler dispute. You're probably right.
Thanks.

-Kim

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I think in all the videos I have gotten, I've only seen three or four first season episodes. Four I can name off the top of my head are Juliet Prowse, Vincent Price, Mummenschanz and Rita Moreno.
Well, those are the only first season episodes Timelife released so far. You're better off than I am though. You mean to tell me you have all the first season episodes that Timelife sells? All, I have is the Vincent Price ep, the only characters in that that are different from later episodes are Fozzie and Gonzo. I sort of wonder how they determine who receives what in what order. :confused:

Anyway, back to the subject on Kazaa, I think I might just uninstall it. What am I really looking for? I've heard Steve as Statler. I think what I was really looking for was Richard as Piggy or Erin as Janice, but I don't think there are any of those up there anyway. Having the system installed, is just making my Internet connection run really slowly. :frown: I'll have to take a look at it again. If I can't get it to work, sorry Kazaa, it's down to the recycle bin for you. Lol.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Re: Reply

Originally posted by Daffyfan2003
Well, those are the only first season episodes Timelife released so far. You're better off than I am though. You mean to tell me you have all the first season episodes that Timelife sells? All, I have is the Vincent Price ep, the only characters in that that are different from later episodes are Fozzie and Gonzo. I sort of wonder how they determine who receives what in what order. :confused:
Yup. The Juliet Prowse ep is on Vol. 13, so you've got a while to wait on that one. Mummenschanz is on the tape w/ the Liza Minelli and Madeline Kahn episodes. Rita Moreno's episode is on the tape w/ Liberace and Linda Carter. Unfortunately I can't remember which volume numbers those last two are.

Anyway, back to the subject on Kazaa, I think I might just uninstall it. What am I really looking for? I've heard Steve as Statler. I think what I was really looking for was Richard as Piggy or Erin as Janice, but I don't think there are any of those up there anyway. Having the system installed, is just making my Internet connection run really slowly. :frown: I'll have to take a look at it again. If I can't get it to work, sorry Kazaa, it's down to the recycle bin for you. Lol.
Heh. I'd suggest using Bearshare; it's not as complicated as Kazaa. But usually I find more Muppet mp3s on Bearshare than video files, and the video files are usually from the Alice Cooper episode.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just wondering.... Are Statler and Waldorf's Comments on the CD version of the song? I almost got the single (Kermit's on the cover) but I didn't get it for some reason...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I can't get bearshare to work either. I think it has to do with the way my computer is set up. Same reason, I can't run Kazaa. I guess all I have now is Muppet Central Radio and a few downloads. Oh, well. It's not the end of the world, unless Scooter's tarot cards say differently. Lol.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
A note about Steve's Statler: Some people are wondering why they decided to "give" Statler to Steve. The official word from the Henson company is that Jerry was just unavailable, but that Statler is still Jerry's character.

About Time-Life: They don't follow a numbering order; they just ship whatever happens to be available. While one may go nuts waiting for a particular episode, I applaud Time-Life for at least getting SOMETHING in the hands of a waiting person.

And Juliet Prowse (the first episode) is the final show on the final tape, vol. 15--not 13. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
And Juliet Prowse (the first episode) is the final show on the final tape, vol. 15--not 13.
Boy, I'm just 0 for....whatever, ain't I? :wink: :big_grin: :smile: :stick_out_tongue: :rolleyes:

-Kim