I don't know what's with me lately

Vibs

Reaction score
I'm really sorry about you not feeling well Kathy. I hope you are feeling a little better after all these cyperhugs and that this ((HUG!)) will make you feel even more better! (More better... umm...) MC always cheers me up (Ok, so I've been a member for what? A little over a month and when I say always I mean the last couple of times I've been somewhat down because of all that with my parents...) But MC really does cheer you up and make you laugh. And when I say "MC" I don't mean the site itself (Or well, also the site itself) but also the people who make it come alive. So THANK you everybody for being so ... YOU-ish. :smile:

Another ((HUG!)) to Kathy! ... ((HUG!))!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kathy, I hope you don't really take that "MC Awards thread" seriously! :smile: Stuff like that is only for games and giggles.

I think you're probably under stress...both with the things going on with your dad and whatever's been happening with you, too; that'll make you snap quick--stress will, I mean.

Just keep your head up through all circumstances as best you can, and don't focus so far out into the future but on the present. Your dad said nothing, and I can bet you the #1 thing he could love more than anything else is to get a simple card and write your love into it for him. Just pour your guts out and tell him you love him. That'll mean more than anything.

Unless you can afford a Corvette... :embarrassed:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yer' a great one Katz, one of the best; don't ever think otherwise.

HPDJ

Reaction score
I've had the flu for days, I know how you feel!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aw, Katz, it must be SO rough for you. I myself nearly lost my father just this past year, so I know that it's really very terrifying. BIIG hug, 'cuz I know what you're going through. Loved your Daddy lots; you never know how long he'll be there. (And I think you're a really beautiful person.)

That Announcer

Reaction score
Kathy: I feel like I should tell you I've had similar problems with my dad in the past. And I may have never seen you, but I'm sure you're a beautiful person.

Katzi428

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Kathy: I feel like I should tell you I've had similar problems with my dad in the past. And I may have never seen you, but I'm sure you're a beautiful person.
T.A. you're very sweet! :smile:
And so are the rest of you!!! I can't thank you all enough for being around for my getting upset this past week. Nice to know I have friends like you all.
BIG GROUP ((((((HUG))))))))
Oh yeah...I wound up getting my dad something for his computer for Fathers' Day & he liked it!
Love,
Kathy

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Kathy, I hope you don't really take that "MC Awards thread" seriously! :smile: Stuff like that is only for games and giggles.
Nah Kev...don't worry..I didn't take the thread seriously.When I was accepting my "award" I was making my acceptance speech a la Miss Piggy :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
That brings to mind one of my favorite quotes (oddly enough from the final episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog). Courage was having a hard time pleasing his new "perfection teacher". All of the sudden, a mystical talking fish said to him: "There's no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as your are, with all of your imperfections, you can do anything." Believe me, that quote stuck with me, and besides, it's hard to hear things like on TV anymore these days. Anyway, glad you and your father had a happy father's day Kathy. My dad is in New York right now, so I have to wait until Wednesday or so before I give him his present.