I don't know what's with me lately

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Well...at least I wasn't voted for "Friendliest One" from everyone in the MC Awards. I've pretty much been in a bad mood as far as my family goes. Last week my mother & sister were away,so it was just my father & I. I was sick during then with a stomach bug,so naturally I was crabby. My dad took it in stride though.(bless his heart :halo: )
My stomach bug is somewhat gone,but I'm still feeling crummy mentally. As I've mentioned,my dad has been hospitalized several times this year,and has yet to face another surgery. I asked him a few hours ago what he wants for Fathers' Day. He answered "Nothing" THAT'S when I blew my top & said "YOU MAY NOT BE HERE NEXT FATHERS' DAY!!I WANT TO GET YOU SOMETHING!" :mad: So then my mother said to me that she doesn't know what's with me. I just burst into tears & left. Even now I'm crying :cry:
Someone want to give me a cyberhug please?
Kathy
P.S. I heard "Beautiful" before by Christina Agueliera before & thought to myself "I sure don't feel beautiful"*snif*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don;t worry Kathy, we all go through bad days. I suggest that you just take it easy, eat a good supper, get a good nights sleep, and keep on the sunny side.

Oh yeah, here's your cyberhug! (D'Snowth sticks himself into the screen as if it were liquid, and gives Kathy a hug.)

Take it easy! :smile: :flirt: :big_grin:

Katzi428 said:
P.S. I heard "Beautiful" before by Christina Agueliera before & thought to myself "I sure don't feel beautiful"*snif*
I suggest you listen to "People Ain't No Good'' by Nick Gave.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, Kathy....((cyber hug)).

Here, here's my cure for everything. Hot chocolate with melted mashmellows floating across the surface. A big hug. A shouder to cry on.

I'm sorry for all your problems right now...

You are on my prayer list.

Beau

RedDragon

Reaction score
Here's a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG OL' HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG from me.
It's ok to be in a funk sometimes you need a good cry. But it will be alright.

"The sun'll come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
there'll be sun"

Never fear RedDragon is here, and I'll try to cheer you up.

You just got ta smile,
Every once and awhile.
It'll be OK,
For it's a brand new day.

You just got ta try,
But it's alright to cry.
It'll be OK,
For it's brand new day.

So come on and smile with me.
Do a dance and you will see.
It'll be OK,
For it's a brand new day.

This has been a Nyssa T. original song(I think, I haven't heard all the songs in the world). To bad you can't hear the tune, it's great, but I hope the words help. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks Beau,D'Snowth & R.D
I'm somewhat okay now. In the midst of my original post a family friend called so I told her how upset I was. She calmed me down. But your posts have helped even more.
Hugs,
Kathy

That Announcer

Reaction score
Oh my, I'm late! Dear me! I should give you triple the hugs I usually would to make up for that...

(hugs Kathy a bunch of times)

There! Now, I hope you feel better, hokay?

:sing: says: "Yeah, Kathy! Stay groovy now!"

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm big on giving hugs, so here's a big one from me (big cyber-bear hug).

I'm glad to hear things are somewhat better for you, and hopefully they'll perk up even more. Just to be sure, my Muppet Dorms buddy Link wants to give you a big hug also (big Linky cyber-bear hug).

Take care.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Gosh I seem to always miss the important threads! I'm sending you a gigantic cyber hug

(((((HUG)))))

I have days like that too because of how stressful and frustrating my job can be. I end up taking it out on the ones I love the most. That's what we do by human nature because we know they'll still love us anyway.

I hope you're feeling better and that you and your dad can have a nice Father's Day even if things aren't going so well.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big warm fuzzy bear hug from BEAR to YOU!!! :excited: :embarrassed:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thank you everyone.
I got a chance to talk to my parents & everything is resolved . I guess I was in the type of mood where I just wanted to give up on everything (if you know what I mean)I PROMISE that I won't do anything to hurt myself.
You're all wonderful friends