I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I will give you guys credit for something: I understand even you guys thought Bush was out of his mind when he enforced extended DST as well.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ Aargh, getting up this morning killed. I can't stand DST at this time of year. X_X

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aww man, now I gotta change my clocks, since tonight is when we're supposed to spring forward had Bush not extended DST. :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... okay... I admit it... this time around (yes, I've already set my clock back this week when we're supposed to), I HAVE been thrown off quite a bit. :smirk:

Like today, for instance, apparently there's a lot of business and errands and crap like that to take care of today, and I feel like the whole day's so far been thrown off an hour for everything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was supposed to end last Sunday. You blind sheep are still following George What Bush era's DST extension that didn't need to happen.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm following what my computer says so I'm not an hour off from everyone else :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I already set my computer back. And my alarm clock. I have my rights.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is the part of switching back that I don't like: you ALWAYS have to readjust to time change, every single time, and it takes a little while to get used to it again.

Today's been a really dull day, and it feels like it's lasted forever: it was dark by 6:30 (which I do like), however, since I unfortunately had gotten used to it not even getting dark till like 10:00 or so, it feels like today has lasted twice as long as any average day.

And it's Saturday Night, a night I usually stay up later than usual for fun, but it's only 9:16 now, it feels like it should be 10:00 or 11:00.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw hail no... AWWWW HAIL NO!!!

My state is wanting to make DST permanent... as in, when we spring forward, never again will we fall back...

I am not going to stand for that! If they want to stop having to readjust the clocks twice a year, then don't make DST permanent, get rid of DST altogether! They say this will benefit school children, uh, lemme tell ya something... when I was a kid in school, and DST was in effect, the fact that it was still daylight outside when I was sent to bed at 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, whatever certainly did not benefit me, and I doubt it benefits other kids as well.

Already the Bush administration screwed things up by extending DST when it didn't need to, but if DST becomes permanent in my state... I'm going to get revolting... I'll start a revolt!