How's the weather where you are?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Still hot, still sticky, still yucky, but they say rain is gonna be sometime soon. HEY, if anybody's got rain could you send that over?

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, see, rainy and dreary weather like this just makes me feel kinda blah and tired. And unfortunately, it is exactly the same today as it was yesterday! I miss the sun, lol.

I'm glad to hear that it's at least cooling down a little bit for you, Snowthers! I hope it just keeps going down. 'Tis no fun to be keep being miserable!
Aw honey! I really hope that the weather gets better for you.:smile:

It was really nice today from what I could tell.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's so hot I can't even open my eyes after being in the dark for so long. But it truly is too how for it's own good.

Skye

Reaction score
Aw honey! I really hope that the weather gets better for you.:smile:
Awww, thank you, my sweetie! Unfortunately, it seems like it'll be rainy like this for a few more days yet. I'm lookin' forward to it getting better when it decides to, though!

I'm sorry it's so hot by you, too, Will. I hope it gets better soon for you, too! :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
It's been pretty cool lately, in the low 70s. Right now it's drizzling a bit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been pretty cool lately, in the low 70s. Right now it's drizzling a bit.
In the low 70s? Are you kidding? Quit hogging all the coolness, and send some of it down here to us for a change! I know that th 70s are still hot, but that'll lead into the 60s, and that's fairly cool enough to wear pants again! I'm sick of parading around in shorts, and having to sleep without any clothes on because it's been too gosh-darn hot!

Speaking of which, OUR high today was 102! And they said it was going to start cooling down a bit. Ha!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
In the low 70s? Are you kidding? Quit hogging all the coolness, and send some of it down here to us for a change! I know that th 70s are still hot, but that'll lead into the 60s, and that's fairly cool enough to wear pants again! I'm sick of parading around in shorts, and having to sleep without any clothes on because it's been too gosh-darn hot!

Speaking of which, OUR high today was 102! And they said it was going to start cooling down a bit. Ha!
Okay, I'll hook up a giant fan and send the cool air blowing in your direction!