1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How's the weather where you are?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by That Announcer, Jun 4, 2005.

1. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Here in Nova Scotia, we have possibly the oddest weather anywhere. So, we get great sun after two weeks of rain, and we just had a tiny rainshower. What's your weather like?
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Right now? UNBEARABLY HOT!
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

4. Gloworm

Gloworm New Member

raining. But that's what I like about England.
  5. That Announcer

We're overcast today. Temperature's... hold on, let me check... it's 12 degrees Celsius here.
  6. D'Snowth

Today for me, MISERABLY HOT!
  7. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

It's a hot 90 degrees right now,in Maryland.Amazing only just a few months ago,the daily high temps were in the 50s and 60s.
  8. That Announcer

Y'all are bloody lucky. Here today we were 15 degrees, cloudy and foggy. (If I'm confusing you with my temperatures, it's mutual. I have no idea whatsoever how the Fahrenheit scale compares to Celsius except for the freezing point of water and that -40 degree thing.) :confused:
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I think that 15 degrees C. is 50 degrees F.
    As for here in Florida it's cloudy & about 70 degrees
  10. That Announcer

A quick check on an online converter reveals that you're just about right- 59 degrees F to be exact. You're at 21 degrees Celsius right now. Lucky dog!
  11. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

It's hot, hot, hot! :zany:
  12. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Philadelphia got to 91 this afternoon but then a lot of thunderstorms after 4pm cooled things off a bit.
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: UNBREATHABLY, UNBEARABLY, UNTHINKABLY, MISERABLY, SUFFOCATINGLY, BRAIN FRYINGLY, LYLY HOT! But, when a late night t-storm.
  14. That Announcer

Ya live in Florida, don't you?
  15. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

It's very hot here. And sunny. Very summery.
    Erin
  16. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Here in Minnesota we've got the three H's today. Hazy, hot, humid. We're supposed to be getting some big storms this afternoon so I hope it cools things down a little bit.
  17. D'Snowth

Nope, Tennessee! Besides, I like to visit Florida, but I wouldn't wanna live there.

D'Snowth's daily weather

Today: Still pretty warm but not as hot as it has been, with cloudy skies.
  18. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

It's hot and humid here today.

You know what we need to go along with this thread? One about what we had for breakfast this morning.
  19. D'Snowth

I had Oatmeal with extra raisins.
  20. That Announcer

I went for a sesame-seed bagel and iced tea.