How's the weather where you are?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Really hot but really nice.

The above posts was referring to the day before.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Sunny, but a good kinda sunny. Not the hot kind of sunny.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Eeeesh, it's dark, rainy, and dreary today. Icky! It's been pretty nice the last couple of days, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eeeesh, it's dark, rainy, and dreary today. Icky! It's been pretty nice the last couple of days, though.
Actually, THAT DOES sound pretty nice compared to all of the ridiculous H-O-T-E SUN we've been having for the past couple of weeks or so!

As for today, it's FINALLY going to start "cooling down", but it's still too hot for my tastes. High 100, with more burning sun as usual. Ho-hum!

anytimepally

Reaction score
now that I've moved into a basement apartment, I've discovered it's about 15 degrees warmer here than outside.. which will be great for the winter but not so great for the summer.. in any case, outside it's raining and in the mid 60s... inside, it's about 80

Skye

Reaction score
Actually, THAT DOES sound pretty nice compared to all of the ridiculous H-O-T-E SUN we've been having for the past couple of weeks or so!

As for today, it's FINALLY going to start "cooling down", but it's still too hot for my tastes. High 100, with more burning sun as usual. Ho-hum!
Aww, see, rainy and dreary weather like this just makes me feel kinda blah and tired. And unfortunately, it is exactly the same today as it was yesterday! I miss the sun, lol.

I'm glad to hear that it's at least cooling down a little bit for you, Snowthers! I hope it just keeps going down. 'Tis no fun to be keep being miserable!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pretty much EXACTLY the same as yesterday... except it was very foggy and hazy today because the air is so polluted right now.

The leaves are changing colors early this year, but that's because it's been so hot and dry this summer, there's nothing left for them to do but die.