How old is everyone?

Smig

Reaction score
Actually, they made an entire SERIES (65 episodes) of that thing.
I'd like to take Ruxpin, Strawberry Shortcake, The Care Bears and their ******* cousins, Rainbow Brite, The get Along Gang, Rose Petal Place, Herself the Elf, drop them all in a deep pit, fill it with gasoline, and set a match to it...:big_grin:

At Least we had He-Man and Inspector Gadget..

Smig

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I'd like to take Ruxpin, Strawberry Shortcake, The Care Bears and their ******* cousins, Rainbow Brite, The get Along Gang, Rose Petal Place, Herself the Elf, drop them all in a deep pit, fill it with gasoline, and set a match to it...

Oh No!! Not Care Bears and Rainbow Brite!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
Actually, they made an entire SERIES (65 episodes) of that thing.
I'd like to take Ruxpin, Strawberry Shortcake, The Care Bears and their ******* cousins, Rainbow Brite, The get Along Gang, Rose Petal Place, Herself the Elf, drop them all in a deep pit, fill it with gasoline, and set a match to it...:big_grin:

At Least we had He-Man and Inspector Gadget..

Smig
Oh Smig, Herself the Elf and Rose Petal Place are the only two I'd have to agree with you on.

Jackie

Reaction score
I never watched the cartoon. Only this made for TV puppet special on Teddy Ruxbin. They even had the mudblups in it!

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm a Muppet Show age--27.

I'm surprised to see so many young teenage whippersnappers here!:big_grin:

WemblinKate

Reaction score
I started going to this site a long time ago, around the time that it began, but I didn't become a member to the forum until way later, and my screen name wasn't even Wemblin' Kate, it was Wemblin' Cora. That's a long story. But gosh, I just remember thinking the whole time, that I was the only one around my age who was such a big muppet and fraggle fan. I honestly thought everyone on the forum was around my brother's age(he's 22), which most of you are, but I must say I am surprised at the number of people who are around my age. Because, to be honest, at my school it's hard to be a muppet fan, no one really understands or appreciates your muppet fandom. It's weird and I'm babbling. So I'll stop.

I am 16. I turn 17 in February, as said in the calendar.

-Wemblin' Kate

electricmayhem

Reaction score
but I must say I am surprised at the number of people who are around my age. Because, to be honest, at my school it's hard to be a muppet fan, no one really understands or appreciates your muppet fandom.

I totally know what you mean! That's just how it was at my school. My friends would not have understood why I was so incredibly excited to finally get my Dr. Teeth, Bunsen, and Piggy figures in the mail today!

Jackie

Reaction score
It's easier to be in college and be a Muppet Fan. Colleges have a wider range of people who understand more than a small High School does. In High School everyone are drones. In college there is more freedom of identity :smile: And if you're working you keep hush hush about your Muppet obsessions. LOL!