How old is everyone?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Muppets taught you your sense of humor too? That's why people think I'm so odd...well that and other reasons. LOL! Don't say a word!:big_grin:

bluedreamer

Reaction score
I'm the very sweet and innocent, unspoiled and uncorrupted age of 25 :big_grin: The inbetween twenties.... neither here nor there. And now I feel guilty for not putting my year on my profile, I'll have to go and change it! THANKS! :stick_out_tongue:

SammieRose

Reaction score
*sniffle* I remember when I was the second youngest person at MC. *starts singing Memory* Okay..... anyways, I am 17.....but will be turning 18 in October (gotta love those October b-days, eh Phil?).:stick_out_tongue:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But of course Sammie. :big_grin: Wow, 18 already?

Actually Sammie and her mom were two of the new people we got to know first at MC. The site opened on Jan. 28, 1998, and the first week the site debuted they were on board.

*Now you have me singing Memory (even though I don't know all the words)* :wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
Just think of all the friends you've made since then. It's kinda like the Muppet Movie, Kermit finding all his friends with the same dream... I wonder who our Doc Hopper is? LOL!

grail

Reaction score
luke...gotta be luke...

kidding!

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
But of course Sammie. :big_grin: Wow, 18 already?

Actually Sammie and her mom were two of the new people we got to know first at MC. The site opened on Jan. 28, 1998, and the first week the site debuted they were on board.

*Now you have me singing Memory (even though I don't know all the words)* :wink:
Crazy, isn't it? I just went and picked up some of my Senior pictures today, actually (they will eventually be posted).

I didn't know that madre and I were some of the first people to grace MC with their presence..... now I feel *extra* special! :smile:

As for Memory, I know the first line and just proceed to hum the rest of it. ;-)

beaker

Reaction score
Wow Sammie, you were on MC when it first started? Dang...itll be 5 years before ya know it on here! ITs amazing everyone's age, as people on here seem to find a common ground of acting 20 on here, whether theyre 15 or 35. Like my mom says, th eMuppets keep ya young!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Im also in my twenties...

Im 17...

No your not !

Yes i am !

*Slap*

Owowow !

Grrr

I am not in my Twenties !

Ok, ok, im not