How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

G-MAN

Reaction score
I believe he's talking about Jerry Juhl.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
you are right

You're right G-Man I was talking about Jerry Juhl. I'm not sure how Kimp missed that I mean he is a senior member. Oh well, life goes on. We all have to go sometime nobody lives forever, at least not here on earth. And if we did where would we all park our cars???

MGov

Reaction score
Apparently, the best way to get rid of the Muppets is to sell them to a German media group.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Muppet Monsters are coming over for Haloween

Against my better judgement I have decided to invite the monsters of the Muppets over for a Halloween Party. However, we have to settle one small argument. Ludo wants me to let all the monsters that Jim Henson created for movies that were not his come too. Such as Little Shop Of Horrors' Audrey II. Herry, on the other hand doesn't like that idea, he thinks this party should be strictly for JHP monsters. I'm inclined to agree with Herry since I'm not sure if my house is big enough to accomodate Jabba the Hutt. But if I don't invite them, the Mirrormask bunch says they aren't coming either. Please help me by voting yes if you want the non JHP monsters that Henson created to come, or no if you want just the JHP guys. On October 29th I will tally up all the votes and decide how to do this party.