Hostess Brands closing for good due to baker's strike

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, and I feel a lot of hostility towards me...your posts come off very cold like you have some issue with me. And I'm not the only one who has noticed it. Someone else brought it to my attention. Do I need to remind you about how you jumped down my throat in that one thread when I said that the OP didn't understand what furries were? I wasn't talking to you and you started yelling at me about how you didn't need to understand anything.

This is all I'm going to say on the matter as this thread is for talking about Hostess...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
YOUR posts come off just as cold. And I'm not the only one who has noticed things about you either so it goes both ways. I wish I could name one member who has said not so many nice things about you but I won't.

As for the other issue I can name three members maybe even four who have brought such things to my attention as well. And just like the post I made to DrTooth I wasn't talking to you. As for the thread you mentioned I have no idea what your talking about.

EDIT- Oh and if I did have such issues with quoting then I really should've lashed out at every person on this board who has quoted me. The only reason it seems like I am the only who has an issue with him is because some members have just stayed silent.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Why are we fighting over here?
I thought we were all friends here. This is the reason why certain members have left in the past.
I don't come online everyday to see everyone fight here.
Pinky, I like you, and you are my friend, but personally, I feel that you probably should not have said that to Drtooth. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
You're all great people, I'm going to act like a mod here and end the fight. There is really no giulty person. I'm also going to request to have this hread to be closed.

Pinky, I hope you don't have any thoughts to leave, We all like you here. :frown:

Vincent L

Reaction score
As an attempt to get the conversation back on track...how many of you actually eat Twinkies? I never had one.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I haven't had a twinky in years...I've had a little fun with this over in my video blog and stuff....but truthfully personally I won't miss them all that much...its just one of those things that has always been there so it seems odd they might be gone...but we will all be healthier for it until we find other garbage to eat :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just an update. Me and Sarge were able to work things out and all is well in the Muppet universe or at least in the MC universe. It is safe to post in here again. :stick_out_tongue:

And I have only had a twinkie maybe once in a blue moon. I don't hate them but that's another food I'd have to be extremtly craving to eat. I like Tastycakes better. :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I thought it was :stick_out_tongue: but anyways...honestly the only thing I really liked from hostess were their cupcakes. But again I think tastycakes are better. However I do feel bad for the people out of work.